BY BETTY CROCKER #70 in Cookie Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Molasses, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Maltodextrin. Contains less than 2% of: Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Salt, Spice.

Contains wheat; may contain egg, milk and soy ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Sue L.
Falkville , Al
I tried this Mac n cheese from Betty Crocker. I gave it a B because my family really didn't like the taste of it. The cheese mix had a funny taste not like the other macaroni and cheese with the dry mix! Who knows maybe we were having an off night! I may try it again!
Aera K.
These are delicious. It's perfect when you're in a rush and you don't want to go through the long process of making cookies from scratch. I usually make these when I'm craving something sweet :)
emma c.
Palmetto, FL
You cannot go wrong with anything betty Crocker. And molases cookies, are my favorite!