BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Palm Oil, Cocoa, Corn Syrup, Corn Starch. Contains 2% or less of: Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Nonfat Milk, Salt, Canola Oil, Carob Powder, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat and milk ingredients.

Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
We make brownies quite often and these are always a hit! I actually made these tonight. They are super soft and quick and easy to make. They are a little under $2 and you can find them at any walmart! I love Betty Crocker !
Anna B.
Rock Hill, SC
Always the best ! I always use this brand as my go to brownie mix. It’s a good flavor cheap and makes lots of brownies. It also cooks very fast so your not waiting forever ! I love this brand so much.
Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
keren a.
crowley la
My family and my husband friends always goes crazy when I make these. They taste so good and is very easy to make and are super affordable. They melt in your mouth and so delicious. I highly recommend trying this brand.
Sammi Z.
Easy to bake brownies and turn out really delicious! They are fun to make with family or friends. I bought this specific mix a couple of times, they are available almost everywhere (Target, Walmart, etc.)
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I was a bit disappointed with these. Good price, what was edible of the brownie was delicious buy I followed the instructions to the T and the crust came out incredibly hard.
Rhonda C.
These Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate Brownies are so Delicious.  They always come out moist and chewy that you can't wait to cut them as soon as they get out of the oven. The only thing you have to have to make them is vegetable oil and eggs. The taste is so Yummy and Chocolately you can't hardly sit still to eat them. I would highly recommend these to anyone that likes brownies. These are the Bomb. I have to rate them a 5 out of 5 stars.
Jennifer Y.
Easy to make, great fudgy chocolate taste! They are a classic at all of our family get togethers. They are great for a brownie sundae or a trifle. We never have any leftovers! If you have never tried these you might be living under a rock and you should definitely get out from under it and try them today!!!!!!!
Raelynn M.
Yes! Brownie lovers unite. I absolutely love this brownie mix. My go-to box when I/we need a fix. Soft, chewy and just the right amount of chocolate! I like to get the edges a bit crisper and get all that chewiness love.
Add an extra egg to get that more cake-like texture if you like that sorta thing. It's good anyhow.
Mimi F.
I think this is the best brownie mix on the market! Can be mixed and baked in about 30 minutes. The milk chocolate flavor is Oort-gooey good!
They can be served warm with ice cream for a special treat. Try these. I think you will like them.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Need to do some brownies for a friend, are these too sweet and do they come out soft and chewy? What’s the texture?
Amanda B.
Which is your favorite flavor of brownies?
Lia H.
Henderson, NV
Someone told me this was the best brownie mix from a box- I need brownies that are flaky and moist. Are these the ones??

Walmart