GroceryFrozen FoodsHamburger HelperPackaged Meals & SidesHamburger Helper
Betty Crocker Microwave Singles Ultimate Cheesy Burger Twist

Betty Crocker™ Microwave Singles® Ultimate Cheesy Burger Twist

by Hamburger Helper

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Enjoy a tasty and hearty meal in an instant with the Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles that is a pasta-flavored mix of sauce and ground beef. This product is made with natural ingredients and comes in a 1.5-oz pack. The Betty Crocker boxed meal is easy to prepare; just pop it in the microwave and it's ready in seconds. Hamburger Helper Pasta Microwave Singles Ultimate Cheesy Burger Twist Flavored Mix Of Sauce And Ground Beef, 1.5 oz:
  • Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture
  • 1.5-oz Betty Crocker hamburger helper is made with real beef

Warnings:

Warning Text: Contains wheat, milk, soy and egg ingredients.

Ingredients: Enriched Pasta Twists (Semolina Wheat, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Freeze Dried Cooked Seasoned Ground Beef (Beef, Salt, Natural Flavor), Corn Syrup Solids, Buttermilk Powder, Corn Starch, Salt, Whey, Wheat Flour, Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Protein Concentrate, Caramel Color), Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes)*, Onion Powder, Sugar, Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milkfat, Lactic Acid, Salt)*, Monosodium Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Blue Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes)*, Sodium Caseinate, Whey*, Distilled Monoglycerides, Natural Flavor, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Enzymes), Citric Acid, Spice Extract, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Color (Yellows 5 & 6, Yellow Lakes 5 & 6), Enzyme Modified Blue Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Lactic Acid, Enzyme Modified Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Soy Lecithin, Egg. *Dried.

What do you enjoy about this? How do you prepare it? What ingredients do you add/use?
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Microwave Singles® Ultimate Cheesy Burger Twist!
Chris N.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are Tasty and fast my downside about them is the sodium count and the nutritional value. Let's just say it's a fail. I like fast and good but I appreciate healthy more for me and my kids!
Christina C.
College Park, MD
Not super healthy but great when you are broke and in college. I would buy precooked hamburger patties and add them to make it more filling
Melissa T.
Springfield
Great for a quick lunch at work. More of a snack than a full meal. Nice to keep on hand when time is short.
John T.
Niles, OH
Love thirst things great product with outstanding flavor and has such a great package for the product and perfect size amount. And not to expensive at all I feel like this is a great buy all the time
Cameron M.
The Betty Crocker/Hamburger Helper microwave singles have been some of the best microwaveable meals in my entire life! They have always filled me up beyond expectations and only ever left me wanting seconds to continue savoring the flavor!
Krystal  C.
These little guys come in handy big time! I have 3 children and school is out for summer, which means, they're ALWAYS hungry! The older kids (7 & 11) love that it's easy enough for them to just pop in the microwave!!
Paxton  G.
Greenwood, AR
Perfect for on the go!!! I used to take these on my way to class and it was the perfect amount that I needed to get through the day. Absolutely delicious!!
Taylor S.
This comes in handy when you're hungry and don't really wanna cook and it taste delicious
Abigail D.
Odessa, TX
These are perfect for work. I usually don't have time to run home or sit down and eat so I just pop these bad boys in the microwave and add some cayenne pepper. I love this!
Coty W.
Matthews, MO
These are so quick and easy for us parents in a rush to get the kids fed. They are tasty and filling. I recommend for the busy families!