Betty Crocker™  Mashed Potato Pouches Four Cheese uploaded by Kianna A.
Betty Crocker™  Mashed Potato Pouches Four Cheese

Betty Crocker™ Mashed Potato Pouches Four Cheese

BY BETTY CROCKER #98 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Ingredients:Potatoes*, Salt, Maltodextrin, Ricotta Cheese* (Whey, Milkfat, Lactic Acid, Salt), Sugar, Potassium Chloride, Mono and Diglycerides, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Parmesan Cheese* (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Monosodium Glutamate, Lactic Acid, Vegetable Oil (Canola and/or Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Onion*, Calcium Lactate, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent), Romano Cheese* (made from Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Cheddar Cheese* (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Yeast Extract, Color (Yellow Lakes 5 & 6), Enzyme Modified Romano Cheese (made from Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sodium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, freshness preserved by Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bisulfite, Tocopherols, Citric Acid.*Dried.

Betty Crocker™  Mashed Potato Pouches Four Cheese
Betty Crocker™ Mashed Potato Pouches Four Cheese
  • "These boxes potatoes are perfect for those nights when everything is running late and you need a quick side dish to add to your meal" in 1 review
  • "My family loves these mashed potatoes." in 1 review
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
So I'm horrible and i eat one of these by myself anytime of the day for a snack . yes I'm weird but theyre good and mashed potatoes are just awesome ..for instant mashed potatoes these ones have the least "instant mashed potato" texture
Kianna A.
We love these! My boys eat a lot so to whip these up pretty fast as a side dish is awesome! The flavor is great and they are really cheap. I purchase my at Walmart and we usually load up on all the different flavors.
Brittany H.
Falmouth , KY
I REALLY hate instant mashed potatoes but, I like these! They have a good taste for something that can be put together so fast. The price is great! The instant mashed potatoes are something you can always keep on hand b/c of a long shelf life.

Side note: if I'm making potatoe soup and need to thicken it up a little I sprinkle in some instant potatoes. Works perfectly!
Julia S.
Blackwell
Okay these are like my go to thing when I don't have enough time some nights to make real potatoes & my family still loves them😊 I even some times will add them to my real potatoes for some flavoring when I have the time, its just so nice to be able to pop em in the microwave. Has a good variety of flavors & who can beat $0.98, now I use to packs when I use them as a whole but I'm a family of 4.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
Four Cheese is my favorite when it comes to mashed potatoes. This brand is pretty good, I have never had a problem with making them. They always turn out really well. This brand is pretty cheap too and good in quality! These are very easy to make!
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
There are so many varieties of these Betty Crocker potatoes and they all taste excellent. These boxes potatoes are perfect for those nights when everything is running late and you need a quick side dish to add to your meal
Carson R.
Fresno, CA
Its great to make when your in a hurry. My family loves to eat these. Its very affordable . You can get at the grocery store. Directions are on the back to make it easy for you to make !
Jessica T.
Mays Landing, NJ
Let me just start out with I usally HATE instant potatoes! These I got from my mom one night and now I cant stop buying them. They are just so yummy, qucik, actually the most similar to real, & have a very tasty flavor!
Kasey B.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite instant mash potato brand. It taste almost like real mashed potatoes. There's a good consistency to it and it's real quick to make. You don't have to worry about your potatoes going bad since this has a long shelf life.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE
These potatoes come out pretty fluffy, especially considering that I make them using the microwave. And they taste nicely cheesy, and a lot better than I remember boxed potatoes tasting.
Marilu A.
San Bernardino, CA
So I've never tried the four cheese, but I want to give it a try? Is it worth making lol ?