BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Bacon Flavored Bits (Corn Syrup, Enriched Flour Bleached [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Corn Cereal, Salt, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed and/or Soybean Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Colored with (Other Color, Yellow 6, Red 40), Vegetable Oil (Palm and/or Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil), Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Maltodextrin, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Color Added, Molasses.

• If you did not like this product, can you explain why? 1 Answers
  • I want to try these, how is the flavor of them? Thanks1 Answers
Rachael K.
North East, MD
I absolutely love the flavor of the maple bacon however everytime I make the mix it turns into more of a cake batter instead of a cookie batter however it is still delicious as a cake.
Rena S.
My daughter wanted these from Target on a whim. They were clearanced, and they were kind of cute and unusual for Fall. I thought they might be kind of gross but they were actually way better than I thought they would be. If the bacon scares you just imagine that it's candied bacon to the point that it's not really much like bacon anymore. Just kind of a maple candy with a tiny hint of bacon in it. The rest is just cookie. There is a matching frosting too. This was a pretty fun and inexpensive project for my daughter who is just learning her way around the kitchen and has an interest in cooking. Cute Idea, Cute Set, and really stands out when company comes over and asks "What Smells So Good?"
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These didn't really go too well over all in my house. We cooked them well but i wasn't a huge fan neither was my fiance or my daughter. I don't know why maybe it was the bacon. We all love bacon but bacon and cookies just didn't mix over all too well together well.
Melissa J.
I bought these to try baking with the kids. Needless to say I wasn't really impressed. Lacked the intense flavor I was hoping for. Think it would be great for them to include a small bag of real bacon pieces and maple icing to use...I'm sure it would increase the price, but I think it would definitely be worth it. Especially if you are a true maple bacon fan.
Crystal M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bought the set my daughter baked them it smelt and tasted great !! It's almost like eAting breakfast . Will buy cookies and frosting again. Price is great and I found coupon to use also. Thanks
Madison V.
One word- gross. I was so unimpressed. They didn't have the taste I was expecting, and the flavors were not prominent at all. I was hoping for something different from the usual cookie, this was definitely unusual just in a disgusting way!
Tina H.
Warren, MA
Love love love this cookie , it paired perfectly with the matched frosting , I made 3 packages and couldn't seem to keep them long enough. Wish they were still available , must be a special season for them ! Supper Yummy !!
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
If you love maple and you love bacon then this is dimwitted definitely the product for you! I would recommend it to everyone to try at least once. My boyfriend claims that it is an acquired taste but I love it.
tiffany d.
Marysville, WA
I bought these from walmart on a pure impule my daughter says bacon changes you so I had to try these out first thing I noticed was that the bacon flavor was ever so slight and the maple candy bits were just ok it would have been better if the mix was actually flavored infused with the maple
kim t.
Whiteville, NC
Betty Crocker Maple Bacon Cookies 17.5 oz.... oh truth be told...we didn't really like theses... love Betty Crocker products but these really did not go over well in my house! Sorry:(
Charlene C.
London, ON
I want to try these, how is the flavor of them? Thanks
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
If you did not like this product, can you explain why?