BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Potatoes*, Salt, Maltodextrin, Imitation Bacon Bits (vital wheat gluten, salt, maltodextrin, canola oil, natural smoke flavor, colored with caramel color and red 40 lake, monosodium glutamate, citric acid, sugar), Sugar, Onion*, Mono and Diglycerides, Whey, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cheddar Cheese* (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Chives*, Parmesan Cheese* (milk, cultures, salt, enzymes), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sour Cream* (cream, skim milk, cultures), Buttermilk, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Rendered Bacon Fat, Cooked Bacon (cured with water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphate, sodium ascorbate, sodium nitrite, natural smoke flavor), Ricotta Cheese* (whey, milkfat, lactic acid, salt), Sodium Phosphate, Color (yellow lakes 5 & 6, artificial color), Blue Cheese* (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Natural Smoke Flavor, Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy, and Wheat Protein, Smoked Pork Fat, Disodium Inosinate, Yeast Extract, Enzyme Modified Romano Cheese (made from cow's milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Monosodium Glutamate. Freshness Preserved by Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bisulfite, Acetic Acid and Citric Acid.*Dried

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
Overall I'm not a fan of boxed mashed potatoes. I just didn't grow up eating them. My mom made homemade ones. Now that I'm married and have kids I just don't have the time to make them for a regular dinner night but my children love mashed potatoes so I had to figure something out. Somebody suggested these to me and I'm glad they did because their the closest thing I've found to the original. Their creamy not watery like real ones are supposed to be!
Ramona A.
Gig harbor, WA
Pros and cons, the con is that these are tiny pouches that you are purchasing. So, if you want to make enough to serve as a side for more than 2 people, you have to use more than one bag and it goes up from there. It would have been much better to have provided larger or more filled bags of product so that it didn't feel like secret high cost.
Natasha M.
Wood River, IL
Very easy to prepare
Fast and creamy.
There is definitely a slight "not homemade" taste but nothing that is alarming. If you're looking for an easy fast side on a busy week night... this is a good go to.
I add some fresh ingredients like sour cream and fresh cut chives to give it a more made from scratch taste.
This is also a good base to use in a baked potato soup... helps thicken the sauce if you have a hard time making a rue from scratch
Christie D.
I really liked these but they seemed to just be cheesy and nothing else. I thought it was just me but everyone in my family agreed, they didn't taste anything but cheese. They were good but not what was expected.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I buy these when I make dinner and need a quick side to go with the meal.  They are very inexpensive and you can get them at any grocery store.  I always have good outcome with them.  My family eats them with no complaints and I would recommend them to others.
Kaylee T.
I have bought this item multiple times and I am always satisfied. It is reasonably priced and can be found at any grocery store. It comes in different styles. I recommend this product
Brooklynn K.
Coquille, OR
I am not a big fan of these mashed potatoes. They always taste weird to me. Like they need something. They're not bad priced which I would is the only thing going for them. I will not buy them again just because they taste odd.
Megan B.
Auburn, AL
I love these mashed potatoes. They are so quick and easy to whip up when I’m in need of comfort food! You can easily customize them to suit your palette. As far as packaged mashed potatoes, they’re the best ones I’ve found!
Nicole W.
West Allis, WI
I love potatoes. I've tried many different brands over the years. Betty Crocker's are pretty good. Not something I can make spur of the moment since I don't always have milk on hand. But a good alternative to real potatoes
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I always keep a package of these in my pantry for nights when I need a quick side. These are inexpensive and great quality. They aren't dry or pastey. Excellent.
Samantha C.
Do these have a good taste? Usually not a fan of packaged potatoes
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Are these mashed potatoes any good?