BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Betty Crocker™ Loaded 100% Real Potatoes.

Now 25% more.

Servings than leading flavored mashed competitor. Serves 6.*

Seasoned with imitation bacon bits and natural and artificial bacon, cheese, sour cream & chive flavors.

Add milk & butter.

Per 1/3 cup as packaged:

80 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

470mg sodium, 20% DV.

0g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.

*As compared to 4-serving size.

• Do these have a good taste? Usually not a fan of packaged potatoes 1 Answers
Athena M.
omaha, NE
I buy these when I make dinner and need a quick side to go with the meal.  They are very inexpensive and you can get them at any grocery store.  I always have good outcome with them.  My family eats them with no complaints and I would recommend them to others.
Kaylee T.
I have bought this item multiple times and I am always satisfied. It is reasonably priced and can be found at any grocery store. It comes in different styles. I recommend this product
Nicole W.
West Allis, WI
I love potatoes. I've tried many different brands over the years. Betty Crocker's are pretty good. Not something I can make spur of the moment since I don't always have milk on hand. But a good alternative to real potatoes
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
I always keep a package of these in my pantry for nights when I need a quick side. These are inexpensive and great quality. They aren't dry or pastey. Excellent.
adina o.
Elmira, NY
I've never been a fan of instant potatoes if I'm eating I'd rather peel boil and mash the potatoes myself but when I came across this product I thought heck let's give it a try for instant potatoes they were pretty delicious I would just prefer the real deal
Deonna S.
Boonville, IN
I absolutely hate these. They taste horrible. It is a complete waste if time. If you want potatoes, buy pitatoes in a bag and make them yourself. Instant potatoes shouldn't exist.
Tracey Y.
So easy to make and everyone loves them! You can add your own cheese and some bacon. This price is really cheap and can be made in the microwave which is a definite plus in my book! Especially when everyhing else is trying to cook too!
Alexis A.
We make potatoes with most meals at my house. It's always such I chore to peel cut then cook. That's why I gave instant I try. The potatoes tasted just like the real deal. No one would know these were instant unless you told them
Gary B.
Palm Bay, FL
I first tried this product a few years ago and have become hooked. It's so quick and easy without a lot of fuss to make. The flavor is out of this world. The texture is full and very much like homemade mashed potatoes.
Tanya V.
Palatine, IL
I love having these on hand for quick side dishes to meals. Long word hours don't have to mean take out. These loaded potatoes are a favorite of my husband and can be whipped up in no time.
Samantha C.
Do these have a good taste? Usually not a fan of packaged potatoes