Betty Crocker™ Lemon Poppy Seed Box Muffin Mixes uploaded by Zhanna K.Betty Crocker™ Lemon Poppy Seed Box Muffin Mixes uploaded by Felecia F.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Poppy Seed, Leavening (baking soda, monocalcium phosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate), Water, Salt, Corn Starch, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Distilled Monoglycerides, Maltodextrin, Agar-Agar, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5 & 6. Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate and Alpha Tocopherol.

Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

Rachel B.
Lemon-Poppyseed... let me count the ways I love thee! This is my go-to when I need a quick, easy comfort breakfast for a guest and I don't feel like baking from scratch. Just add an egg, water, oil, and boom -- breakfast is served. I would try to keep a box in my pantry at all times, but then I'd just go and eat it! The mix is not exactly healthy, but I'm willing to venture it's as good as most store-bought options. Sometimes I'll toss in dried fruit, nuts, or bran and leave off the icicing to give it a healthier feel. Whatever the calorie count, this is a great, reliable mix that gives me no problems.
Bailey S.
Orlando
This product is absolutely delicious!! My favorite muffin is lemon poppy seed and you know what's better than buying 4 ready at a store... making them at home and having a whole bunch of servings! I was amazed but how great these turned out, I was worried the glaze over top would taste odd, or maybe not as good. But wow it was delicious and everyone in my family loved them. They're perfect for a snack or something quick in the morning! Delicious!!!!
Sabrina N.
WAVERLY, OH
Homemade bread in a fraction of the time. Nothing beats the smell and taste of warm lemon muffins hot from the oven. With Betty Croker mixes it is easy to make your own store quality muffins in under an hour. Weather it is a warm treat on a cold day, or a last minute dessert, Betty Croker will help you hit is out of the park.
Sascha D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Really great for breakfast! I
Love making these at the beginning of the week and eating them for the rest of the week as my on the go breakfast! I for sure recommend this to everyone! It tastes great and poppyseed is always a good choice
Ricki B.
Taunton , MA
I love lemon poppy seed muffins! And the glaze that is included is delicious! I will say though don't use the glaze if you are not going to consume that day as it gets absorbed into the muffin and just makes it super moist.
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
I haven't made these in awhile but when I use to... everyone loved them! The mix is super easy to prepare and doesn't take long to get going in the own. Easy and tastes great!
Kathy K.
Citrus Heights
Love lemon poppy seed muffin and quick bread mix.  It is very good flavor.  I buy it at Raley's.  It is affordable.  I have one in my cabinet right now and I can't wait to make it.
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
Lemon poppy seed anything is my favorite and these do no disappoint. The flavor is almost like homemade yet they are so easy to make. I will continue to buy this to always have on hand when I get the urge for lemon poppy seed muffins in a rush.
Caitlin G.
These are so good! They're a little more then the bags of muffin mix, but so much better. Easy to make, few ingredients, and they come with the glaze. My family are definitely repeat users of this product and will continue to be.
Amber B.
Midland , TX
You can't go wrong with lemon poppy seed muffins! Add a homemade icing to these and BAM, scrumptiousness at your fingertips! These are my go-to mixes for that citrus craving I have ever so often!
Shayna  E.
Davenport, FL
How does this have to do with hair or make up products?
Maria M.
Van Wert, OH
I love lemon and poppyseed, how are these muffins? I have never made them

Walmart