Betty Crocker™ Krispy Kreme Cake Mix with Chocolate Flavored Doughnut Glaze uploaded by Hadiyah N.Betty Crocker™ Krispy Kreme Cake Mix with Chocolate Flavored Doughnut Glaze uploaded by Cali E.

BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ingredients: Sugar, Wheat Flour Bleached, Glaze (Powdered Sugar [Sugar, Corn Starch], Corn Syrup, Water, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Chocolate Liquor, Shortening [Palm Oil, Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60], Sugar, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative], Xanthan Gum, Agar, Mono and Diglycerides, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Nonfat Milk), Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Modified Corn Starch, Palm Oil. Contains 2% or Less of: Mono and Diglycerides, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Vital Wheat Gluten, Salt, Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Nonfat Milk, Calcium Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Polysorbate 60.

Cali E.
Englewood, CO
These are super easy to make! You can make them as a bundt cake too! I did cupcakes and they turned out amazing!! I left the frosting on the top of my stove to warm it up. It made it so much easier to glaze. Betty Crocker™ Krispy Kreme Cake Mix with Chocolate Flavored Doughnut Glaze
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
It tastes a little like KK, but the nutmeg flavor is ao strong it throws the entire flavor off. Id probably only make this on the holidays. The chocolate glaze was thick and the perfect amount of sweetness. Im definitely not satisfied with this product.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
I was really excited to try this! But it wasn't as good as the doughnuts! Lol it actually tasted nothing like the doughnuts........ the texture was weird and I really didn't like the icing either. Won't be buying again!
Darian C.
Helena
Omg living in Montana where there is only 1 krispy Kream and it's no where close to where I love saddens me. But luckily I can find this mix and make it at home!!
Tami R.
Trenton, GA
I was so looking forward to this product. But when we bought it it was very disappointing. It was definitely a waste of time and money.
Samantha H.
Dahlonega, GA
I just bought this at Walmart. I can't wait to try it out, since it is krispy Kreme donuts!! I'm hoping it turns out great.
Torey B.
Minneapolis, MN
DO NOT BUY! This does not taste like a Krispy Kreme doughnut and I took one bite and spit it out.
Kailey C.
Tried these not too long ago and wasn't very fond of them and neither was my boyfriend.
Leonie S.
Scunthorpe
This has to be the best creation ever. I use to have to travel to Sheffield, about an hour away for crispy creme doughnuts, but now I can make them in the comfort of my own home. They taste amazing and are so easy to make x
Diana V.
I love krispy kreme and giving the fact that this brand have this kind of baking I totally love it.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Was the nutmeg flavor overwhelming?