BY BETTY CROCKER #68 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Betty Crocker Real Mashed Potatoes Sweet Potato. Russet & sweet potatoes with sweet seasonings. Made with 100% real mashed potatoes.

Betty Crocker Homestyle Sweet Potato Potatoes 5.6 oz Pouch. Delicious Sweet potatoes are perfect for any occasion. Add toppings to make it your own perfect side dish.

Betty Crocker Homestyle Sweet Potato Mashed Potatoes, 5.6 oz

Ingredients: Potatoes*, Sweet Potatoes*, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Maltodextrin, Palm Oil, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Soybean and/or Sunflower Oil), Spice, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Corn Syrup*, Mono and Diglycerides, Color (Artificial Color, Yellow Lakes 6 & 5), Sodium Caseinate, Potassium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent). Freshness Preserved by Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bisulfite, Citric Acid.*Dried.

Jessica S.
Saraland, AL
If your looking for Potatoes to cake and brownie mixes Betty Crocker has what your looking for! Her name has been a staple in many many kitchens for years and for good reason! The flavor and price are unbeatable. If your going on a trip its super easy to throw one of these in your bag to cook while on the trail if hiking or in the hotel or cabin for dinner or a snack. Great side dish and very affordable.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I don't really love boxed potatoes to begin with, but I bought these thinking they might be an easy side for a weeknight meal. They definitely were not my favorite. I will stay away from boxed potatoes. I don't think I would buy them again. Not worth it.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
When you follow the instructions exactly these turn out delicious. The perfect amount of sweet, so no need to add brown sugar. I thought the texture was well balanced between firm and soft. I will be buying this again.
Shannon R.
While I generally make my potatoes from scratch, a couple flavored instant packs are nice to have on hand for those quick last minute sides. Being a lover of all things yam/sweet potato, I just had to give the instant Sweet Potatoes from Betty Crocker a try when I seen them at my local market (especially while they were on sale to boot!). I hate to say though, I was rather disappointed. They taste a lot more like the russet potatoes they added to the mix with just a hint of sweet potato and brown sugar. Not exactly what I was hoping for, so probably not an item I'll be repurchasing.

And after now looking at the ingredients and also seeing Palm Oil, I can't in good conscience spend my money on such things. There's no need for ingredients that cause so much loss of nature and life.
Monica B.
Bay Shore, NY
These are the best and easiest way to do potatoes. I work a long day and once I come home from work I use this brand of potatoes and its done. They taste so fresh, these are the only ones I buy.
Samantha G.
Longwood, FL
I love sweet potatoes, but sometimes they can be a pain to cook with. I was so excited to find a quick way to make mashed sweet potatoes. Not quite the same as the real deal, but they do in a pinch.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
I really like these mash potatoes. Taste really like sweet potatoes. Easy directions. Very cheap. Not that easy to find in stores. I bought mine at meijer they usually have a good stock of them. If you like sweet potatoes you will like this.
Mikala T.
Anniston, AL
I love potatoes and sometimes it's hard to get the right taste in an instant potatoe but these are really good and I recommend trying them if you want to avoid peeling potatoes and all the extra work that comes with homemade
Kristine T.
I've used this product once and was not too impressed with it. It was a little stiff and not as creamy as I would've liked. They weren't horrible, but I'd rather have the real stuff. :)
Jessica W.
These potatoes are very easy to make and taste great. They have minimal additives and are quick. Don't tell anyone and they'd never know they're instant potatoes!