BY BETTY CROCKER #41 in Cookie Mixes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Josymir R.
Boston, MA
Mmm! This stuff is good! You CANNOT mess up & go wrong with sugar cookies. Easy to decorate on or get creative with and flavor everyone can like. Easy to prepare, quick to bake, and everyone is happy. I find it's always good to keep a package in the freezer for when you have visitors.
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
The child in me loves pre made sugar cookies anytime of the year. You just can never quite make that processed flavor without buying them. Definitely a must try! Betty Crocker Sugar Holiday sugar cookies are a must.
Jocelin L.
Making sugar cookies is something I've just recently learned to do (a few months ago) and I must say I make homemade one's and made a few from this and they taste about the same. They are great to eat!
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
I love these cookies my son and I make them every year for Santa. We enjoy decorating them but eating a couple before bed is what's we love best, the taste is sweet and they are very soft.
Melissa P.
Schofield, WI
I love sugar cookies! Betty Crocker never disappoints. I use this around the holidays and it makes baking so much easier! And the cookies turn out delicious! Highly recommended.
Angela U.
My niece is the baker and she loves this product! She said it's easy to use, they do taste the same as homemade sugar cookies, she also makes homemade cookies. We love it
Joy C.
Salem, IN
I made these cookies for a cookie exchange (the lazy way out among homemade goodies) and they were a HIT! My granny keeps asking me to make them again and they are just so simple! Love them!!!
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I have tried the mix before and it didn't come out really good at all and i would never ever try to do the mix product again it didn't come out the way it should lol
Gina C.
I use these every season with my cookie cutters to make my nephews holiday cookies they taste great and love to decorate them!
sam d.
Utica, NY
These are fun to make & hassle free! Perfect for the holidays. I usually make a couple packages of these & freeze them!
O'Naysha B.
Ok. I just got this earlier today as a gift because my mother's friend's husband found out that I like to bake. I was wondering, how could I expect to make ALL 15 dozens before October 13 (Expiration Date)?
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Who else uses then brand for Santa cookies?

back