Betty Crocker™ HERSHEY'S™ Special Dark Frosting uploaded by Kendra A.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Dark chocolate has made it to the Walmart baking aisle with new Betty Crocker Hershey's Special Dark Frosting. Just like Hershey's Special Dark chocolate bars, this frosting is perfectly balanced and delicious.

Betty Crocker Hershey's Special Dark Frosting:
  • Made with Dutch cocoa
  • Easy to use
  • Gluten free
  • Kosher

Warnings:

Warning Text: May contain Milk ingredients.

Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Palm Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Canola Oil, Corn Starch. Contains 2% or Less of: Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Color Added. Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate.

Betty Crocker™ HERSHEY'S™ Special Dark Frosting
  • "He love the Betty Crocker icings and when we heard of the dark chocolate one, my heart skiped a beat." in 5 reviews
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is by far the best chocolate frosting on the market today!! If you are, then you're on the right review. Cuz this stuff is like chocolate crack. I love it and I would always buy it when I didn't know that you can make it at home. But if you are looking for something quick easy you have errands to do you have kids to pick up from school this is perfect cupcake or cake to be made
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
The only dark chocolate icing you should ever use... It is the best by far. Just the fact that it is made by Betty Crocker and Hershey just proves that it is the only kind you need. It is so creamy and smooth with such a great rich flavor. It's a must try.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who doesn’t love a good Hershey’s bar? And now it’s in frosting form! I love using this stuff to bake with, especially if I’m making brownies. It has such a good chocolate flavor to it without being too much.
Victoria M.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my go to frosting for almost any cake I make. I love that for the price it's not fake tasting like other frostings. It goes great both on the cake or on the spoon.
Sarah H.
Mt Washington, KY
This frosting is amazing! The dark chocolate tastes so much better than regular chocolate. It may not be on the healthier side, but it sure does make up for it in taste! I buy this flavor all the time when I'm making some baked goods! I would recommend this to everyone!
Cindy M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
El cielo!! Es uno de los frosting que más me ha gustado, super delicioso y riquisimo. El sabor es excelente y no tengo ninguna queja al respecto. Lo recomiendo se te encanta el chocolate
Danielle G.
Fort Myers, FL
The best frosting out there! When I am having a bad day I will buy this and eat it right our of the jar by the spoon fun! It has a rich chocolate taste that is AMAZING!! If you love dark chocolate this is perfect for you!
Missy H.
Renton, WA
If you need a chocolatey fix this is the frosting to go for! I bake all the time and I will almost never use anything other kind of chocolate frosting when I need it. It's especially good with white cake.
Samantha S.
I usually make homemade frosting because a lot of them taste kind of chemically but this one is awesome!! It takes like liquid chocolate. When I have left over from icing a cake, I put it on graham crackers for the kids!
jessica s.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Dark Chocolate Frosting gives my sweet tooth-especially once a month- just what it's looking for! Love this, my son loves it too now and I tell my fellow baking moms all about it! LOVE definitely worth 5 stars!
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
Any Hershey's and cookie and cream coming out .
Taylor R.
What cake is best to pair it with?
Bunna L.
Oceanside, CA
Anyone baking for the holidays?
Katie P.
PALMETTO, FL
Do they make this in a squeeze tube for easy decorating?
Takwa N.