BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker Hershey's S'mores Premium Cookie Mix. This product is naturally and artificially flavored. It makes 2 dozen 2-inch cookies.

• Betty Crocker Hershey's S'mores Premium Cookie Mix.
  • Since 1894.
  • Naturally and artificially flavored.
  • Makes 2 dozen 2-inch cookies.
  • Per 2 tbsp mix as packaged.
  • 120 Calories.
  • 1.5 g Sat fat, 7% DV.
  • 100mg Sodium, 4% DV.
  • 15g Sugars.
  • Net Wt 12.5 oz (354 g).

Warnings:

Warning Text: Do not eat raw cookie dough.

Ingredients: Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor and Milk), Marshmallow Bits (Dextrose, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Artificial Color, Cellulose Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor), Graham Crumbs (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Whole Wheat Flour, Sugar, Soybean and/or Palm Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Molasses, Honey, Salt, Baking Soda), Palm Oil, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda), Salt, Color Added, Natural and Artificial Flavor.

Brenda D.
These are so delicious and easy to make. I haven't added anything to the recipe because they are perfect with the instructions they have. Betty Crocker definitely always meets my expectations and I would recommend all those smore lovers to try and it will leave you wanting some'more !!
Kendra S.
I live in a tiny apartment that doesn't allow fires, and most of my friends are away at college, so I don't get to roast marshmallows and make s'mores much. I found these and really enjoy them. They're easy and still fun to make and enjoy; also are less "messy" than a traditional s'more. Definitely recommend!
Shamaka G.
So my kids saw theses and had to try them. Needless to say they were great. Easy to make and taste so so so good. Especially with a glass of ice cold milk. Fun and inventive for summer nights too.
Julie B.
Not bad, also not fantastic. I was super excited to make these when I bought them but honestly they didn't taste too much different than regular chocolate chip cookies. Not much smore flavor. Again, not bad but won't purchase again.
Savannah L.
Hinton, WV
I really liked these cookies!!! My only complaint is that they were a teeny tiny bit too crumbly! Other than that they were perfect. I'm obsessed with s'mores and I would recommend to any other s'mores lover out there!
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Savannah S.
I'd prefer to whip up a batch of homemade cookies but if I'm low on time or want something a little different, these make for a great option. I love everything smores and Betty Crocker mixes are the best!
Rachel M.
Shrewsbury, MA
These are awesome if you're looking for a different kind of cookie! They are so easy to make and makes a good amount of cookies. Kids love them because they are not the typical chocolate chip cookie!
Kay M.
I typically love anything Betty Crocker because it is pretty good and affordable but I didn't really like the snores cookies. The flavor wasn't real s'mores tasting like I had hoped
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
If you're a fan of sweets just like me, this is super amazing, I love cookies and i love smores!!! So this is heaven love to add some minty chocolate sometimes
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
Where do you find these? I've never seen them!