BY BETTY CROCKER

The outdoor treat you love has made it to the Walmart baking aisle. Betty Crocker Hershey's S'mores Frosting is made with real Hershey's cocoa and comes complete with graham cracker crumbles so delicious that you'll be craving s'more.

Betty Crocker Hershey's S'mores Frosting:

Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Palm Oil, Hershey's Cocoa, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Canola Oil. Contains 2% or Less of: Tapioca Starch, Salt, Rice Flour, Distilled Monoglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Molasses, Color Added, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum. Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate.

Directions:

Instructions: Easy to Use: Stir room-temperature frosting. Frost cooled 13x9 inch cake, 8- or 9-inch 2-layer cake or 24 to 32 cupcakes. Store cake or cupcakes loosely covered. Cover and refrigerate any leftover frosting up to 30 days. Store frosting in a cool place. See bottom for product expiration date.

Betty Crocker™ HERSHEY'S™ S'mores Frosting
  • "I am a huge fan of s'mores, so I grabbed this frosting and decided to make up S'mores cupcakes." in 1 review
Lauren B.
sparks, MD
My daughter just had to have this frosting.  S'mores? Why not! I iced her cupcakes easily with this product.  The texture was smooth and the aroma was amazing.  I had to steel a few bites and I was amazed at how much it tasted like s'mores.  She loved the cupcakes and I loved the taste/price.  I would recommend this to others in a heartbeat.  Try something new and fun!
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
I am a huge fan of s'mores, so I grabbed this frosting and decided to make up S'mores cupcakes. Chocolate PB cupcakes with the s'mores frosting, tipped with a couple roasted mini marshmallows and a Hershey square. So good. The frosting is very good and easy to work with. Not to mention, it tastes great!
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
As a baker I sometimes use the can stuff when I am in a hurt but this s'mores stuff isn't very good. You are better off using marshmallow fluff and fudge used for ice cream and break up some gram crackers.
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
I was excited when saw everyones reviews to try it. But I cant say this one was a winner for me, I suggest taking out of the container and mixing it up well before trying to use it so it spreads a little easier. The flavor tastes very factory to me, but hey try it yourself .
Clarissa P.
I wasn't a big fan of this I'm a sucker for snores but this wasn't so good & I would most likely not buy it again I do believe in second buying but idk
Arlene C.
OMG this is amazing. I bought this to go on top of the s'mores and wow its really good. Gives it that chocolatey taste with some extra crunch.
Eric K.
This is a family favorite I bake with my kids all the time and when given a choice of frosting they choose this one 4 out of five of the times!
Kimberly B.
Owensboro, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I normally don't like frosting in a can it's way to sugary. But this is more sweet without the overly sugary taste. It's perfect in a pinch.
Grace L.
A bit too thick, but sweet! It looks amazing on cupcakes, especially if you add your own touches. Personally would not recommend for toddlers
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks , CA
I am in love with this frosting. It is very creamy and definitely reminds me of s'mores. It's one of those items that you just have to try!!
Alesandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Can this cause diabetes if you eat the whole jar of cream?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does this really taste like smores??
Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
Does this actually taste like a s'more or more or less just rich chocolate? I love anything s'mores flavored but have yet to find something that actually taste like one. Would be a great cake if it did!
Rachel J.