Betty Crocker™ HERSHEY'S™ S'mores Cupcake Mix

Ingredients :

Marshmallow Flavored Filling (dextrose, water, corn syrup, sugar, palm oil, modified corn starch, cellulose gel, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, color added, salt, DATEM, mono and diglycerides, natural and artificial flavor, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate [preservative], guar gum, locust bean gum, citric acid, polysorbate 60), Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Graham Crumbs (enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], whole wheat flour, sugar, soybean and/or palm oil, high fructose corn syrup, molasses, honey, salt, baking soda), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Syrup. Contains 2% or Less of: Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), Corn Starch, Locust Bean Gum, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Distilled Monoglycerides, Calcium Acetate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat and milk ingredients.

Wow these look amazing. How are they and are they pretty easy to make???
Are these easy to make? Would you say they are a great alternative to s'mores?
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ HERSHEY'S™ S'mores Cupcake Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Collierville, TN
These S'mores cupcakes are to die for!!! They are so rich and tasty! They are also a different kind of dessert, not your average cookie or brownie. Super easy to make and will be the talk of a bake sale! I would choice to make these cupcake over any other flavor!
I usually do not eat the baked goods I make, but this is something I would love to much on every time I make it. For about $2, it makes a decent amount of cupcakes that I can eat for breakfast, and anytime of the day.
These are the best cupcakes I have ever made or tasted. I love s'mores and I can eat this graham mix all day long by itself and the marshmallow filling is to die for!!!!
Ridgewood, NY
These were very good. If you follow the ingredients and the measurements it'll come out perfect. It tastes very good and the chocolate taste is amazing
This is absolutely delicious! It melts in the mouth like an icecream, I'm in love. Wish i can get it more often but it's sadly not always available.
Sioux Falls
Wish Betty Crocker still made these they are the best cupcake ever.  Love the graham cracker crust and marshmallow in the middle.
Betty Crocker and Hershey's collaborating is the greatest thing of all time. Definitely affordable and definitely a great value. Delicious!!
Brownsville, TX
I love s'mores, so the fact that they have this flavor for a cupcake mix is amazing! I love the taste and quality of the cupcake!
Bridgeport, CT
Wasn't the best I ever tired from Betty Crocker. But directions are clear and if you love smores you will love this
Straw Plains, TN
I never thought I would like these until my grandmother made them... I still can not make them like she did though