BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Marshmallow Flavored Filling (dextrose, water, corn syrup, sugar, palm oil, modified corn starch, cellulose gel, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, color added, salt, DATEM, mono and diglycerides, natural and artificial flavor, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate [preservative], guar gum, locust bean gum, citric acid, polysorbate 60), Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Graham Crumbs (enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], whole wheat flour, sugar, soybean and/or palm oil, high fructose corn syrup, molasses, honey, salt, baking soda), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Syrup. Contains 2% or Less of: Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), Corn Starch, Locust Bean Gum, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Distilled Monoglycerides, Calcium Acetate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavor.

Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Normally I manage to screw up cookies or even the just add water baking mixes so I was certain I'd screw these up, considering there were 3 steps. You had to mix melted butter with Graham cracker crumbs to make crust and press it into the bottom of the cupcake liners, then mix the batter and pour about half into the cups, covering the crust. Then squeeze the marshmallow in the center of each one and last, cover the marshmallow with the remaining batter and bake for about 24 minutes. They came out perfect and they tasted delicious. Definitely going to purchase again.
Aurielle B.
Mine turned out fairly gooey, but it was delicious. The instructions are easy to follow, and all I really added to it was some vanilla extract. I thoroughly enjoyed the result, and my family did too. If you need something quick and easy to bake- try this.
Sydney R.
They came out perfect and stayed moist forever! The filling had to be one of my favorite part! I think the chocolate could be a little more flavorful but other than that I love them and super easy to bake
Noelle K.
These are my guilty pleasure. I am in love with these and buy them all the time! They are really fun to make! Although I wish you could make 24 instead of twelve. I love s'more things and these are easily one of my favorite desserts on the earth!
NahomyLee R.
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Threestars just because i.cpuldnt get the graham crackers perfect ..it came out delicious a hit with the girls the graham part pf the cupcake was the problem..would like to try again
Rachel D.
I love everything S'mores so when I saw these at the grocery store I had to buy them! Unfortunately I'm not a fan. :( The chocolate cupcake itself is great but marshmallow fluff center just tastes like frosting, so kind of disappointing. The graham cracker bottom was just gross to me. My husband really liked them, though!
Jessica M.
Bordentown, NJ
Overall these cupcakes were ok. I almost feel like I could come up with something similar with just regular chocolate cake mix, fluff and graham crackers. I changed how much butter was used in the graham cracker crumbs as from experience with cheesecake the less butter the better.
Hannah W.
Easy to make and delicious! If you didn't know they were from a box.. you wouldn't know. I highly recommend. Doesn't come with frosting so I used marshmallow full on top and stuck them in the broiler after they were done cooking!
Melani G.
Doral, FL
It's my secret weapon when I do not want to make my own mixes.
I love the quality and its taste .... delicious!

Es mi arma secreta cuando no quiero hacer mis propias mezclas.
Me encanta la calidad y su sabor....delicioso!
Jessica C.
Orange, TX
These are really good. Baked then for a fundraiser one night and was actually surprised at how easy it was to put then together. They also taste like a smore and that is always a great thing.
Doreen M.
Wow these look amazing. How are they and are they pretty easy to make???
Thalia L.
San Francisco, CA
Are these easy to make? Would you say they are a great alternative to s'mores?