BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Enriched Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Marshmallow Bits (dextrose, sugar, wheat flour, partially hydrogenated cottonseed and/or soybean oil, artificial color, natural and artificial flavor, cellulose gum), Whole Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Soybean and/or Palm Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Hershey's® Cocoa, Corn Starch, Nonfat Milk, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Salt, Molasses, Honey, Baking Soda, Artificial Flavor

Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
I really enjoy this dessert because i'm a very big s'mores lover! i purchased it for the first time on a whim at shoprite and the flavor was amazing! i didn't have to sit outside around the fire to make this, but it tasted to same. I would definitely recommend to others!
Leah R.
Rome, Ga
Even though these bars should not be eating every day they are a tasty treat. They met my expectations. They are a good value. They have great flavor if you're in the mood for chocolate. I was overly satisfied with the product.
LaTaya N.
I'm not a huge s'mores fan but these were really good. They are pretty cheap and can be bought at Walmart. I don't love gram crackers so I didn't use the whole serving amount and added more marshmallows. It's a great easy treat
Stephanie J.
Arcanum, OH
These are great! Super easy to make, you don't need many extra ingredients, and the price is only a couple dollars!! I buy mine from my local Kroger. If you like s'mores, you're gonna want to try these!!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
These are perfect for these cold nights we have had! They taste like a smore (but better) they're rich, gooey and easy to make with the instructions ! I loved these !
Addis C.
Hamilton, OH
I live baking and this snack is specially delicious because it combines smores and brownies. It's perfect for any day something the whole family will enjoy.
Arlene C.
OMG. I finally was able to pick these up and try them. Wow are they good. Taste just like when you make smore's but without the mess. Soon good.
Satan H.
I love making these with the kids. They love eating them just as much as making them. I love that it's quick and easy without sacrificing taste.
Sarah l.
This is really good on summer time or any time really it's not that big of a mess and indoors than out I bought this and it was amazing
Hailey L.
I've never tried this but I'm in love with all Betty Crocker products and just by looking at the picture if makes my mouth water.