BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Enriched Flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Marshmallow Bits (dextrose, sugar, wheat flour, partially hydrogenated cottonseed and/or soybean oil, artificial color, natural and artificial flavor, cellulose gum), Whole Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Soybean and/or Palm Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Hershey's® Cocoa, Corn Starch, Nonfat Milk, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Salt, Molasses, Honey, Baking Soda, Artificial Flavor

• Do they actuality taste like s'mores😊3 Answers
  • Does it come with Hershey squares as well?1 Answers
  • Where can I find these and do they come in dark chocolate?2 Answers
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
I really enjoy this dessert because i'm a very big s'mores lover! i purchased it for the first time on a whim at shoprite and the flavor was amazing! i didn't have to sit outside around the fire to make this, but it tasted to same. I would definitely recommend to others!
Juany f BM 107991 P.
Doral, FL
Esto es de otro mundo simplemente delicioso, riquicimo, este producto es muy comparable con los mejores , es saludable dentro de lo que cabe ya que no esta hecho con grasa saturada, sus ingredientes son chocolate arina est y es muy delicioso
LaTaya N.
I'm not a huge s'mores fan but these were really good. They are pretty cheap and can be bought at Walmart. I don't love gram crackers so I didn't use the whole serving amount and added more marshmallows. It's a great easy treat
Stephanie J.
Arcanum, OH
These are great! Super easy to make, you don't need many extra ingredients, and the price is only a couple dollars!! I buy mine from my local Kroger. If you like s'mores, you're gonna want to try these!!
Christine C.
San Francisco, CA
These are amazing. They taste great and look great and are super addictive. They're easy to make but I find that they are just a tad bit sweet. But other than that, these are delicious.
Tia C.
mena, ar
I love the idea of this product because I am an avid s'mores lover. But this had a few flaws for me. Like the graham cracker crust didn't adhere to the brownie after it was cooked and just became a crumbly mess. But other than that the taste was great and the price was decent.
Leah R.
Rome, Ga
Even though these bars should not be eating every day they are a tasty treat. They met my expectations. They are a good value. They have great flavor if you're in the mood for chocolate. I was overly satisfied with the product.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
These are perfect for these cold nights we have had! They taste like a smore (but better) they're rich, gooey and easy to make with the instructions ! I loved these !
Bianca L.
Modesto, CA
I like to make deserts from scratch but I also enjoy packaged desert boxes like these. I LOVE this one and the Reeces one and I actually have both of them right now :D
ryanne t.
Not a fan of this product as I prefer to make my own desserts from scratch. I do however recommend this to families who need a quick treat, a quick fast pot luck item, or something that's not hard to make.
Zelena B.
Do they actuality taste like s'mores😊
Jen m.
Where can I find these and do they come in dark chocolate?
kelly p.
Have I been living under a rock? How come I never knew about this? Does it really taste that good?
Joshala J.
Does it come with Hershey squares as well?