Betty Crocker™ HERSHEY'S™ Cookies N Crème Premium Cookie Mix uploaded by Roseddy P.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, White Confectionary Chips (Sugar, Nonfat Milk, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [Palm Kernel And Soybean Oil), Palm Kernel Oil, Corn Starch, Artificial Flavor, Salt, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin), Crushed Chocolate Cookies (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour ,Niacin ,Iron,Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin,Folic Acid], Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [Soybean And/Or Cottonseed], Cocoa Processed With Alkali, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Flour, Salt, Dextrose, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin), Soybean Oil, Eggs, Salt, Baking Soda, Color Added, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Natural And Artificial Flavor.

Roseddy P.
Its not expensive , Its tastes Good but Im not sure about the Flavor , ( not natural ) . Its really easy to prepare , I think that a little kid could do it . I bought it in the supermarket. I ll bought again but Its not my first option
Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!