Betty Crocker™ HERSHEY'S™ Cookies 'n' Crème Frosting uploaded by Luz A.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Decorate cakes and other sweet treats with Betty Crocker Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Frosting. It is inspired by the classic candy bar and has a rich, smooth texture that allows for easy spreading.

Ingredients: Sugar, Palm Oil, Water, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Corn Starch. Contains 2% or less of: Tapioca Starch, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Color Added, Rice Flour, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Chocolate Liquor, Citric Acid, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum. Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate.

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This serioulsy tastes identical to the Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme candy bar... just like it! I just love it so much... I've always put it with chocolate cake.. but you could honestly just eat it plain its so good! But it is really really sweet with the crunch of chocolate chips!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This stuff is pretty great and I love to use it on top of my brownies! It has a good flavor and I think it really does taste like cookies and cream, plus, the price is extremely affordable and it makes frosting so much easier!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Betty Crocker's ice cream with Hershey's Cookies & Cream I just can't even it's sweet decadent the cookie has a nice crunch and an added bonus they have the box tops for education!!!
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
Betty Crocker Hershey cookies and cream frosting is one of my sons favorite we have a bond together in the kitchen we make cookies cake whatever it is is the time that me and him we spent together
Elizabeth J.
Franklin Sq, NY
I tried this the other day and its so good. It tastes exactly like the cookies and cream white chocolate bar from Hersheys. Its a bit more sweeter and i use it on top of my cakes for decorations and eat it. I also love it as a spread...kind of like the Nutella one, except this is so good!
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is such a cool concept! Frosting in the flavor of your favorite candy bar! Tastes just like the candy, chocolate bits and all! Loved it paired with yellow cake!
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
Not my favorite frosting flavor but still very delicious. Betty Crocker is my go-to brand for baking supplies because they are both cheap and tasty. It saves me the trouble of making everything from scratch.
Brianna J.
Jacksonville, FL
This is amazing it tastes just like the candy bar its so good i would definitely recommend buying this the next time u bake cookies or cupcakes or just eating it out of the jar
Sarah G.
Westminster, CO
I put this on a chocolate cake for a coworker's birthday. Had none leftover. This stuff tastes like oreo cookies. It's not too thick or overpowering, just the right amount of light and yummy sweetness.
monica p.
Riverside, CA
So amazing! I always find myself reaching for this stuff in stores! I normally don't like cookies n creme flavors so this is big for me. I'm guilty of eating it alone too!
Ivette L.
Paterson, NJ
Im a big fan of cookies and creme , specifically the chocolate bar but I'm wondering. whether or not this would taste good on cake or if the flavor would be to strong?
j c.
What would you pair this product with?
Alison P.
O Fallon, MO
Does this taste like the cookies and cream Hershey bar?
Sara S.
Monterrey, Mexico.
Where can you get it? I've never seen it before😱😱😱
Noemie B.
Trois, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can we find this?😱