Betty Crocker™ HERSHEY'S™ Chocolate Cupcake Mix

Ingredients :

Milk Chocolate Flavored Filling (sweetened condensed skim milk [skim milk, sugar, corn syrup], sugar, water, dextrose, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, cocoa processed with alkali, butter [cream, salt], modified potato starch, artificial flavor, cocoa, cellulose gel, hydrogenated cottonseed oil, salt, color added, DATEM, natural flavor, potassium sorbate [preservative], xanthan gum, baking soda), Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil. Contains 2% or less of: Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), Corn Starch, Locust Bean Gum, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Distilled Monoglycerides, Calcium Acetate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Dextrose, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat and milk ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ HERSHEY'S™ Chocolate Cupcake Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Shinnston, WV
Betty Crocker brand mixed with Hershey brand! Yum, yum, yum! Love this cupcake mix I make them a lot. My 3 year old son loves to help when I do. He's the cake monster!
No Special Diet
Yum! Perfect combination of Hershey's and cupcakes! This is always a great value and worth the cost! Definitely worth it for a chocolate craving and meets all my expectations and more! I will always buy this product!
Dallas, TX
These cupcakes came out delicious and I'm not a very good Baker but the instructions and ingredients are so easy to come by and follow it and made even me feel like a great baker that came out wrong I do love you so creamy they were not dry at all I definitely recommend for those chocolate lovers
Brooklyn, NY
These are AMAZING if you love chocolate anything. A little more pricey than the standard brownies, but it's worth it. They're so flavorful and fudgey, perfectly satisfied my sweet tooth. I made a batch for my boyfriend and he was ever so grateful!
Morgantown, WV
Betty Crocker and Hershey's teaming up? Yes please, a match made in heaven. This is a tasty mix for a chocolate love like me, so I would definitely recommend it to anyone with a sweet tooth. You can find this mix at Kroger and walmart.
Organic, No Special Diet
Yes please! This mix is great! The cupcakes come out rich and chocolaty! I add pudding to make it a bit more moist but its great without it also. The price is perfect for the taste. Beware! Once baked and served they disappear fast!
Columbus, OH
This stuff is delicious and so simple to make. I make this when I had a bad day or if I need to take a dish to a friends...no one ever complains about these delicious and chocolatey cupcakes. Who wouldn't love this? You can get them almost anywhere!
Bloomington, CA
The mix is to die for. The baked good came out so delicious I just had to buy more. The price was good, well for a cupcake mix. I bought the mix at Food4Less. A good recommendation for the mix is to add a bit of non-stick cooking spray to they baking sheet or mold.
Vanceburg, KY
Betty Crocker mix has always been my favorite. It's very good value and not very expensive. Walmart is very good about selling Betty Crocker brands of baking mix.
Wyoming, MI
I am in love with this chocolate cupcake mix by Hershey's. They are absolutely amazing and the price is great! I will definitely continue to purchase this product.