BY CHICKEN HELPER

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

• Creamy sauce with chicken, pasta and seasoning blend
  • Dinner made easy--serve great tasting meals without searching for all the ingredients
  • Chicken included
  • Just add milk
  • Makes 4 - 1 cup servings

Ingredients: Ingredients: Creamy Sauce With Chicken: Chicken Broth, Cooked Chicken Meat (Chicken Meat, Water, Modified Food Starch, Soy Protein Isolate, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor), Modified Corn Starch, Soybean Oil, Soy Protein Concentrate, Butter, Sugar, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Datem. Pasta: Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid). Seasoning Blend: Corn Starch, Salt, Sugar, Ricotta Cheese* (Whey, Milkfat, Lactic Acid, Salt), Buttermilk*, Natural Flavor, Monosodium Glutamate, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Monoglycerides, Parsley*, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Spice, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Color (Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 5),Yeast Extract. Contains Wheat, Milk And Soy Ingredients; May Contain Egg Ingredients. Exchanges: 2 Starch, 1 Lean Meat. Carbohydrate Choices: 2. *Dried. *Amount As Packaged. As Prepared, One Serving Provides 5G Total Fat (1.5G Saturated Fat), 15Mg Cholesterol, 890Mg Sodium, 31G Total Carbohydrate (4G Sugars), And 9G Protein.

fernanda C.
Miami
good and easy to make
amazing for those days when u dont want to make dinner, not so healthy but its ok, perfer for college students like me
good price and i used coupons sometimes, good taste,  always recommend to my friends
perfect with a cokee
Courtney C.
I really like anything that's a meal in a package because you can just add anything to it and make a great tasting meal. These taste great even alone and you cant beat the price!
April C.
Sheffield, AL
We recently tried this and I was skeptical about the canned chicken (which can taste a bit off sometimes), but it turned out to be very good. We will definitely add this to our meal plans in the future.
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
I make this for my family about once a month and its delicious and we like to add chicken to it or shrimp and veggies it is so delicious. I recommend it to any one.
Jennie O.
Stillwater, OK
The chicken alfredo is pretty good. It's a quick and easy dinner to make. I used rotisserie chicken when I made it. It was a hit for dinner tonight.
Alison h.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are so good and easy to make! You just mix them up and stick them in the oven, so easy when you are pressed for time for dinner!
Ashley F.
These meals are very simple and quick to make on a busy night. They taste great and there are a variety of different kinds available.
Lily C.
Hesperia, CA
This is pretty good and worth having in your food cabinet. It goes good with shrimp, chicken, broccoli, etc.
Sara S.
Guttenberg, NJ
This is easy and very delicious to make. Betty crocker makes great products!