Betty Crocker™ Helper Complete Meals® Cheesy Chicken

by Chicken Helper

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

• Creamy sauce with chicken, pasta and cheesy seasoning blend
  • Dinner made easy--serve great tasting meals without searching for all the ingredients
  • Chicken included
  • Just add milk
  • Makes 4 - 1 cup servings

Warnings:

Warning Text: Contains wheat, milk and soy. May contain egg ingredients.

Ingredients: Ingredients; Creamy Sauce With Chicken: Chicken Broth, Cooked Chicken Meat (Chicken Meat, Water, Modified Food Starch, Soy Protein Isolate, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Natural Flavor), Modified Corn Starch, Soybean Oil, Soy Protein Concentrate, Butter, Sugar, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Datem. Pasta: Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid). Seasoning Blend: Corn Starch, Salt, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Ricotta Cheese* (Whey, Milkfat, Lactic Acid, Salt), Monosodium Glutamate, Whey, Citric Acid, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural Flavor, Cheddar Cheese* (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Monoglycerides, Color (Yellows 5 & 6 Lake, Yellows 5 & 6), Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Yeast Extract. Contains Wheat, Milk And Soy Ingredients; May Contain Egg Ingredients. Exchanges: 2 Starch, 1 Lean Meat. Carbohydrate Choices: 2. *Dried. *Amount As Packaged. As Prepared, One Serving Provides 5G Total Fat (1.5G Saturated Fat), 15Mg Cholesterol, 850Mg Sodium, 32G Total Carbohydrate (4G Sugars), And 10G Protein.

What's your favorite complete meal?
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Helper Complete Meals® Cheesy Chicken!
Windom, TX
These are perfect for the busy mom who still wants a homecooked meal. Everything, including the meat, is included in the box. You throw it all in a pan and bake it. It tastes like you've spent hours over the stove.
Elkhart, IN
This is my all time favorite . I honestly wish they hadn't discontinued it! We always purchased it and it was hardly ever on the shelves I don't know why it was discontinued
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter is a big fan of this and she will eat it all. The flavor is very good and the price is very affordable. This feed me,my boyfriend and our daughter.
Bakersfield, CA
I have always been a fan of Betty Crocker and hamburger helper meals since I was little. They are easy to make and easy to get at the grocery store.
San Jose, CA
It's very tasty and it's so easy. My family couldn't get enough of it. They were so impressed my how delicious it was and how easy it was to make.
No Special Diet
Delicious and easy to make. My children ask for this at least once a week! I'm glad they found something they like that they can make themselves.
PITTSBURGH, PA
This boxed dinner actually surprised me. It is very good and quick and easy to make. My whole family (even my picky four year old) love it.
Gluten Free
Boise, ID
Omg these are like the easiest meal ive made like ever..just put everything in a dish and bake. super yummy to i love these on lazy days
Grand Rapids, MI
These are always nice for a quick meal after work. I love them! Anything with cheese has my name written all over it!
Bedford, IN
These are good for when you're cramped for time and cash. Great value. If you like helper meals, these are for you!