BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Frosting ( Sugar, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Artificial Flavor), Brown Sugar, Heath® Almond Toffee Bits ( Sugar, Palm Oil, Butter, Almonds, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Cocoa Butter And/Or Sunflower Oil),Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Salt, Color Added.

• Hi Influenster. I am a New member and I will like Some of...1 Answers
Elli H.
Muncie, IN
I really like toffee bars and I really like yeah bars. So I figured putting the two together wasn't a bad idea. I bought these expecting to be a sweet, delicious treat. Instead it was sweet chocolate over load. It hurts my teeth just thinking about it. I mean...I love sweet treats and chocolate but this was just too much.
Deb J.
Saint Paul, MN
When you are in a hurry and need to make a dessert, Betty Crocker Heath Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bar Premium Dessert Bar Mix does the trick quite nicely. This mix makes a great dessert look effortless and is tasty too!
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
These deserve more than five stars!! The first time I ate one of these it was like heaven, I couldn't believe I was better than he was. I don't buy him all the time of you sleep because you shouldn't eat chocolate like this all the time but if I could I would. Definitely addicting so be careful how many eat in one sitting!
Bayleigh H.
Chattanooga, TN
When you hear Betty Crocker you and the people are smart enough to follow instructions. Then you know it's about to be good , I use brownie , cookie , and cake mixes from her brand. It's always a hit and does the job of getting everyone full of sugar and a little sleepy from eating to much
Corinna D.
Phoenix, AZ
this toffee bar kit is the bees knees, it really is wonderful. i also love their cake mixes.. well pretty much their entire brand lol great prices and great products.
Valerie K.
San Diego , CA
Heath bars and my favorite candy and now I can have them as a bar oh yes please. Great for parties as a dessert a real crowd pleaser especially for my chocolate lovers out there
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
You can't go wrong with Betty Crocker! This is been a staple in our household since I was little. I absolutely love the English toffee bar. Try not to eat it too much because it's not exactly healthy but definitely a great treat in the winter time. Very easy to make as well
Priscilla M.
San Antonio, TX
I have to say i was very impressed by this product. Heath bars have to be my favorite candy bar, and this product went above ad beyond. I would recommend this with vanilla ice cream while its hot!! FIrst time using this product but will indulge again and again.
Rhonda W.
Mesa, AZ
I love Heath bars! It's one of my favorite treats so when I saw these baking mixes I was excited to give them a try. It was a huge hit and the whole family loved it. It's a nice quick alternative to baking from scratch
Amber H.
 The worst dessert mix I have ever purchased. The toffee or so-called Toffie tasted more like stale peanuts. It was a very very sorry waste of money fortunately it wasn't too expensive .
Joi F.
EAST ORANGE
Hi Influenster. I am a New member and I will like Some of you guys Free samples like cake mix brownie mix, and little snacks and baking samples and Other things. I just want to see if you guys are Really Legit, I was on YouTube and one YouTuber post a video about you guys company and she had a link in her description and I clicked on it, I made an account and I just want to make sure that you guys really give out free samples Without! Me paying for anything. I would like to make a video on YouTube talking about you guys company and what I got in the mail and what I thought about it in the future.