Betty Crocker™ Hearty Four Cheese Potatoes uploaded by Kianna A.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Betty Crocker Real Mashed Potatoes Four Cheese. Made with 100% real mashed potatoes. Blended with ricotta, parmesan, romano & cheddar cheeses. Just add milk and butter.

Betty Crocker Hearty Four Cheese Potatoes 4.7 oz Pouch. 100% real potatoes and four cheeses. A perfect side dish for any family meal.

Betty Crocker Hearty Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes, 4.7 oz

Warnings:

Warning Text: Contains milk and soy; may contain wheat ingredients.

Ingredients: Potatoes*, Salt, Maltodextrin, Ricotta Cheese* (Whey, Milkfat, Lactic Acid, Salt), Sugar, Potassium Chloride, Mono and Diglycerides, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Parmesan Cheese* (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Whey, Monosodium Glutamate, Lactic Acid, Vegetable Oil (Canola and/or Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Onion*, Calcium Lactate, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent), Romano Cheese* (made from Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Cheddar Cheese* (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Yeast Extract, Color (Yellow Lakes 5 & 6), Enzyme Modified Romano Cheese (made from Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sodium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, freshness preserved by Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bisulfite, Tocopherols, Citric Acid.*Dried.

Kianna A.
We love these! My boys eat a lot so to whip these up pretty fast as a side dish is awesome! The flavor is great and they are really cheap. I purchase my at Walmart and we usually load up on all the different flavors.
Carson R.
Fresno, CA
Its great to make when your in a hurry. My family loves to eat these. Its very affordable . You can get at the grocery store. Directions are on the back to make it easy for you to make !
Kyra M.
So quick! So easy! Perfect for dinner when you are running out of time or running behind! I love the taste almost as much As I love my homemade ones ❤