BY HAMBURGER HELPER

Enriched Pasta (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Wheat Flour, Salt, Tomato*, Monosodium Glutamate, Citric Acid, Paprika, Vegetable Oil (canola, soybean and/or sunflower oil), Basil, Natural Flavor, Spices, Malic Acid, Parsley*, Color (caramel color, yellow lakes 5 & 6, yellow 5 & 6, red 40 lake), Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Yeast Extract.*Dried

Betty Crocker™ Hamburger Helper Tomato Basil Penne
  • "We eat a good amount of helper in our house, I love how many flavor options there are (this one is one of my favs) so its hard to get bored mot to mention the add in ideas to switch it up to, its super easy & pretty quick to make as well as affordable & tasty my family loves it! " in 1 review
  • "I have been eating hamburger helper since I was a child, my fave well my two faves are cheeseburger mac and lasagna Hamburger Helper!" in 1 review
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
If I could eat this every night for dinner, I would! Such a quick and easy meal to make! It’s s little over $1 a box and it’s enough to feed myself, my son and my boyfriend. I’ll continue to buy this, as well as a few others they create.
MILLIE C.
This is kne of my quick meals that actually fills you up. I love the simplicity of this meal especially on those late work nights or lazy weekend days. I pair it with a nice salad and garlic toast .
Alyssa H.
With Hamburger Helper you are getting a quick, easy meal that everyone in the family will like. They are usually pasta or rice meals- you just have to add a meat, water, and sometimes milk and wahla- a complete meal is made. I try to vary our meals quite a bit and hold out the hamburger helper for a night we are in a hurry since I can easily whip it up. The best part is when I announce to the boys that we are having hamburger helper- they literally celebrate... they don’t react that way for very many of the mom prepped meals I make! 😂
sonal c.
The cooking process of the meal is easy and efficient. It comes with quick steps and it a fast meal that tastes good. Hamburger Helper is very well known for that. As a tip, if you keep the grease from the meat and add it to the mix during the noodle stage it tastes even better, IMPO, because the package doesn't have as much spice and kick as it could.
Tyeshia W.
Davenport , FL
I grew up eating hamburger helper, it just one of those foods that you eat and it reminds you of your childhood. I love how there are so many varieties and they all taste so good, not to mention its also affordable. hamburger helper is great because on those days that you don't feel like cooking but still want something that tastes good and like you actually tried. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who will listen lol.
Amber M.
Magna, UT
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love Hamburger Helper it really helps me stretch my food dollars to the max. I have been eating hamburger helper since I was a child, my fave well my two faves are cheeseburger mac and lasagna Hamburger Helper! Love em'
Christa T.
Wichita, KS
I like this one a lot but, I do wish the pasta would end up bigger after cooking it...just a lil on the smaller side to enjoy and not think it's rice lol other than that, good stuff :)
Ang S.
West Mifflin, PA
I personally am not a huge fan on hamburger helper. However it is so simple to make and the kids always love it. It one of my go to quick kid friendly dinners when they don't like what i really made.
Marcela G.
I love this ! it is super easy to make doesn't even take a lot of prep time and you can always spice things up by adding your own ingredients
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
What are some of the creative stir in ideas that you use in your hamburger helper?
Zoie S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Is this good enough to worth buying for, and about how many people do you think each individual box would feed? Like is it a family meal or would it be more of a personal meal

Walmart