Betty Crocker™ Hamburger Helper Mexican Double Cheesy Quesadilla

by Hamburger Helper

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Mexican Double Cheesy Quesadilla:
  • Add hamburger
  • Skillet prep
  • Makes about five 1-cup servings

Warnings:

Warning Text: Contains wheat, milk; may contain egg and soy ingredients.

Ingredients: Enriched Long Grain White Rice (Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Salt, Corn Starch, Sugar, Chili Pepper*, Ricotta Cheese (Whey, Milkfat, Lactic Acid, Salt)*, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Red Bell Peppers*, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Tomato*, Citric Acid, Green Bell Peppers*, Spice, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes)*, Maltodextrin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Whey, Monoglycerides, Corn Syrup*, Monosodium Glutamate, Parsley*, Paprika, Colors (Yellow Lakes 5 & 6, Yellows 5 & 6), Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent), Garlic*, Malic Acid, Yeast Extract, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Egg, Soy Flour. Contains Wheat, Milk, Egg And Soy Ingredients. Exchanges: Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch, 2 1/2 Medium Fat Meat. Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2. *Dried. *Amount As Packaged. As Prepared, One Serving Provides 13G Total Fat (6G Saturated Fat, 1G Trans Fat), 65Mg Cholesterol, 800Mg Sodium, 460Mg Potassium, 25G Total Carbohydrate (7 Sugars), And 22G Protein.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Hamburger Helper Mexican Double Cheesy Quesadilla!
Gabrielle F.
Las Vegas, NV
This is super yummy. It’s one of those meals i make when i have no idea what to make. Instructions are easy and simple. Flavor is delicious and i love the twist on the quesadilla.
Jozzette C.
Orlando, FL
Besides that this product is really good, it also helps with on the go or 10 minute dinner meals.
McKenzie A.
Lees Summit, MO
REALLY good, I just had this one last night. There is suggestions of how to make it spicier if you like that and it is all around just a good meal. Leftovers taste delicious and I think it would be good to even put in a burrito. Made in less than 20 minutes too!
Jacqueline S.
This is yummy. I don't eat it often mind you because it is processed and high sodium but I grew up with my mom cooking this so I still do occasionally to remind me of her! I add in some peppers tok sometimes so that I'm getting all food groups. Very tasty.

Looking for your answer?