Betty Crocker™ Hamburger Helper Classic Beef Pasta

by Hamburger Helper

Betty Crocker® Hamburger Helper® Classic Beef Pasta.
Add hamburger.
Pasta & naturally flavored sauce mix.
Skillet prep.
Makes about 5, 1 cup servings.

What do you enjoy about this? How do you prepare it? What ingredients do you add/use?
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Hamburger Helper Classic Beef Pasta!
How would you rate this product?
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
My parents never cooked meals and so when I was a teenager, this was a go to food for me. When I feel like lazing around in bed, this is a great comfort food. This is my favorite "flavor" out of all of the Hamburger Helper flavors. Quick and easy. It obviously isn't the most healthy option out there but it comes from a box so I wouldn't expect it to be on the top of the food pyramid.
Monica S.
Such a delicious quick dinner for a busy weeknight. My family and I use either ground beef or ground turkey and enjoy both variations. It is a struggle to get my 2.5 year old to eat meat, so the fact that he will eat this happily makes my life so much easier! Beef pasta is our favorite!!
Rebecca W.
Snow Hill, MD
I love the beef pasta it’s so creamy and I even add some cream cheese to it to make it more creamier. My family loves it.
Alex H.
North Olmsted, OH
Super good and easy to make. Make sure you use a big enough pan or it will overflow!
Brittany L.
My all time favorite flavor of hamburger helper. Goes great with any side dish you have with it and also you can add things to it and it compliments the flavor well
Lauren E.
Gallatin, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s not 5 star dining by any means, but it’s good for dinner in a pinch! The instructions are very simple to follow, and I think just about anyone can make this dish. It’s very quick and easy, and perfect for nights when you don’t have much time
Kasey F.
Howard City, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite meals and I make it often. I'm a weirdo and I make it without the beef because I just prefer the pasta and the sauce.
Jessica C.
Great for a quick and easy dinner for kids! Tastes great and is an easy clean up! Will buy again and again!
Kourtney C.
Lawton, OK
This is my favorite go to meal after a long day at work. It’s easy to make and I always have the ingredients I need (milk and hamburger meat) for it! It’s quick and super delicious. My husband and I both love it.
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
I tried Hamburger Helper once because of cost and convenience and it was not even worth that. It tasted disgusting, like there wasn't a single ingredient that wasn't manmade and overprocessed. I don't even want to think of what my sodium and cholesterol intake was after eating.