Betty Crocker™ Hamburger Helper Chili Macaroni uploaded by Whitney D.

BY HAMBURGER HELPER

Ingredients :

Enriched Macaroni (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Starch, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Chili Powder (Chili Pepper, Cumin, Salt, Garlic*, Oregano), Salt, Tomato*, Paprika, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Soybean And/Or Sunflower Oil), Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking Agent), Color (Caramel Color, Annatto Extract), Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Monoglycerides.*Dried

Buy on Walmart*
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
Just had this for dinner for the first time the other night and I have to say that this is by far my favorite flavor at this point. My family and I agree that it’s delicious. It has just the right amount of spice, chilli flavor, and cheese flavor. Didn’t require any extra seasonings at all. I would let recommend for a quick, easy, and tasty dinner.
stephanie f.
Riverside , CA
This is good and fast meal to make when ur lazy and wanna eat something fast. every time I make it I make sure I have a lot of ground beef tho to make it taste good I also add chredded cheese to it , it makes a big difference
Julie T.
Bronx, NY
This was on sale at my local supermarket recently, so I said what the heck.. let me try it, and to my surprise, It was actually better then I anticipated. My kids really loved it too, I would definitely recommend this for those busy week nights when you don't have a lot of time to cook.
Jennifer S.
Fort mill, SC
I love all of the hamburger & tuna helper! They make a great quick & easy meals for those days you are too busy to really cook. They taste great & everyone loves them!
krista v.
I love hamburger helper brand food however I am not a huge fan of the mexican style flavor of hamburger helper. I like most the flavors but not a fan of the mexican.
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
So good, and it's great for when you're tired and just want a fast meal. It's also something that I would recommend to people who are on a budget or people that are just learning how to cook.
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
This is a very easy meal to make especially when u have hungry children. I not only like tge chili mac. I like all the easy meals from hamburger helper.
Rhonda B.
Morgantown, WV
I love anything Hamburger Helper makes. It is a good and quick meal to fix for everyone when they are hungry. And it always tastes great.
Berta  M.
Louisville, KY
This is so great when you just want a fast meal and your too tired to do anything! this taste great and the price is also great!!
lauryn H.
Painesville, OH
Great and easy to whip up for the family, but not the healthiest. It does have a good taste, and sometimes it just hits the spot.