Betty Crocker™ Hamburger Helper  Bacon Cheeseburger

Betty Crocker™ Hamburger Helper Bacon Cheeseburger

BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Macaroni (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Modified Whey, Corn Starch, Wheat Flour, Salt, Cheddar Cheese* (cultured milk, salt, enzymes), Vegetable Oil (canola, soybean and/or sunflower oil), Maltodextrin, Lactic Acid, Blue Cheese* (milk,salt,cheese cultures,enzymes), Citric Acid, Tomato*, Calcium Lactate, Whey, Reduced Lactose Whey, Bacon Fat, Annatto Extract (color), Gum Arabic, Natural Flavor, Nonfat Milk, Monoglycerides, Cooked Bacon ([cured with water, salt, sugar, sodium phosphates, sodium ascorbate, sodium nitrite], smoke flavoring), Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Lactose, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Caseinate, Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy, and Wheat Protein, Yeast Extract, Natural Smoke Flavor, Disodium Inosinate.*Dried

Betty Crocker™ Hamburger Helper  Bacon Cheeseburger
Betty Crocker™ Hamburger Helper Bacon Cheeseburger
Buy on Walmart
Jessica F.
Hamburger helper has always been a favorite quick dinner of mine. When I was a child my dad didn't consider it a meal so whenever I ate at friends houses and they had it for dinner it was a nice treat. Now that I'm older I cook hamburger help for my kids frequently. I love all the new flavors. A lot of time it is on sale at kroger for a dollar a box.
Rosa S.
This is so easy to make! And that's important to me because both my mom and dad have full time day jobs and this is very handy and yummy. Also very affordable.
Laura  R.
Kirksville, MO
I think this product tastes great the only thing is that it doesn't come with very many noodles, I tend to add a few extra of my own.
kayla g.
Love hamburger helper! After a long day at work it's the perfect meal to make ! It's delicious and doesn't take too long !
Kayla c.
Tucson, AZ
Hate hate hate it smells funny and tastes off i really cant stand it the noodles are grainy and the cheese clumps
Sonia F.
I love Hamburger helper!! This is by far my favorite flavor though! So delicious and quick
alyssa g.
Ridley Park, PA
I love hamburger helper it is so yummy plus a good quick meal that can be made in no time