Betty Crocker™ Green Sugar Decor Shakers uploaded by Camie B.Betty Crocker™ Green Sugar Decor Shakers uploaded by Camie B.

BY BETTY CROCKER #12 in Sprinkles & Decorations

Ingredients: Sugar, carnauba wax, confectioner’s glaze, yellow 5 lake, blue 1 lake

• Has anyone used this green sugar other than sugar cookies?3 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Green Sugar Decor Shakers
  • "Love these sprinkles they add I'm so much fun to our baking time you can do so many different things you can even add to ice cream." in 2 reviews
Camie B.
Attica , MI
My family loves these sprinkles,they can be a bit crunchy but def give your cookies a beautiful finish! And they taste just as yummy as they look!They are great for all the holiday cookies coming up!
Jessica K.
Westbrook, CT
Amazing taste and easy to use. I made molasses cookies this weekend and sprinkled the Becky Crocker Green Sugar on them before baking. The cookies came out great and the Sugar added just the right color and taste. Fun and easy for kids to use to decorate cookies as well.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I LOVE these kind of sprinkles! Never made baking and docarting so fun and yummy! This color green is so pretty. This makes me so excited for St. Patty's day!! I'm so in the spirit to start baking and use this to top it off. That's when my 5th year anniversary is to. :)
Danica V.
Salt Lake City, UT
Just got some of these to decorate some Christmas goodies marshmallows dipped in chocolate which didn't work as well as I'd hoped. They didn't stick out green n sparkly but that was my thinking error. I have used this green as well as other colors on cakes and especially when the kiddos are helping, the sugar crystals make it super fun , colorful, n' yummy.
Cynthia P.
Rio, WV
We have purchased many of the Betty Crocker sugar sprinkles. Our family uses them for special occasions like birthdays and holidays. The product is very affordable and easy to use. The sprinkles make and ordinary cake or cupcake extra special.
Ellen W.
I seriously have a cabinet full of Betty Crocker Sugar sprinkles. I use the green ones all the time because they are so incredibly useful - Christmas, St. Pat's Day, spring colors, school colors.
Jenna D.
Reminds me of growing up and decorating Christmas cookies with the family. Always had the red and green sprinkles around and they always made my mouth change colors
Kristina J.
Love these sprinkles they add I'm so much fun to our baking time you can do so many different things you can even add to ice cream. Highly recommend.
Lisa B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Just made some awesome ornament shaped rice krispy treats. Once we made the ornaments when dipped them into the sprinkles. They are so pretty.
misty m.
I just used this yesterday with my kids on some sugar cookies and they turned out great! The kids loved the green color and the extra sugar.
lynda.c.baker
Stillwater
Has anyone used this green sugar other than sugar cookies?