BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Betty Crocker® Potato Buds® Gluten Free Mashed Potatoes.
100% real potatoes.
Add milk & margarine.

• Has anyone tried these? I was going to try them instead o...1 Answers
Priscilla S.
soledad, CA
This is as close to the real thing as it gets. i’m a huge fan of this particular brand and i have been using ever since i was a little girl. It always meets my expectations. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for some close to home made mashed potatoes
Aspen G.
Los Angeles, CA
Instant. mashed .potatoes. why are these even a thing? God these are gross I have had so many brands and so many flavors and I HATE them all. Instant. The word instant grosses me out the most. I'll just peel my potatoes and boil them thanks
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so tasty and easy to make. The directions are so easy to follow that my young daughters can make these when they help with dinner. There is few ingredients needed and always on sale! This vox makes enough for our family of 5.
Brittany J.
Just brought these mashed potatoes today and they taste so good. You can find is a mashed potatoes at your local grocery store. It is very affordable not expensive at all. Overall this is the best potatoes I have had.
Ashley P.
Eau Claire, WI
These potatoes taste delicious and are so easy to make. They are 100% real potatoes but much quicker than boiling and mashing potatoes by hand. The whole family loves them and they are a perfect side dish for most any meal.
Viola H.
Sun Valley, NV
Easy to use. The directions are well laid out, with both stove top and microwave instructions. I primarily use the stove top method. There doesn't seem to be a significant time savings with the microwave directions. There are some additional recipes on the box that you can try. A great time savings for busy families versus making your own from scratch, with a good taste. Try mixing different seasonings such as dried chives or lawry's season salt for a different taste. I rate these instant potatoes 4 stars.
Isabel L.
Riverside, CA
I know this is a lazy way to make mashed potatoes, but before it went gluten free this mashed potatowas delicious! It did not taste flaky at all.
Now that it is gluten free, it just tastes weird, very very flaky. I don't like the change of the recipe.
I would much rather make it out if scratch, even though ut's a bit more work.
Lynn W.
Only in an apocalypse would I eat these. Dehydrated potatoes are just horrible.. they always turn out dry and hard and offer no nutritional value. The only thing I use these for is Shepards pie when I'm feeling lazy, since the juice from all the other ingredients moisten up the potatoes and give them flavor.
jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
I don't care for this product because they don't taste real to me at all. my paren't have made this since I been a kid and I still couldn't get use to them or become a fan. I'm just glad that I don't have to eat them now that I live on my own.
Gladis T.
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
Has anyone tried these? I was going to try them instead of making homemade this year..