BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Sugar, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Tapioca Starch, Leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), Salt, Guar Gum.

May contain soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free Devil's Food Cake Mix
  • "I feel that for the price you're paying you could get a better gluten free cupcake mix." in 3 reviews
Nicole L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So moist, so light, so good.  Bless Betty Crocker for the affordable, delicious gluten free baking mixes for when I'm desperately in need of cupcakes and can't get them in any bakery.
Katie J.
Provencal
One of the best boxed gluten free cake mixes I have ever found. The cupcakes that I have made have never been gritty or tasted like a cornbread consistency. My favorite thing to make with this cake mix are devil’s food cupcakes with peanut butter frosting.
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
If you feel like you haven't been able to find an easy gluten free mix yet this will definitely work for you. This taste so good and doesn't crumble like most gluten free pastries/cakes. Its dense and moist but not a rich chocolate. Its easy to make and an easy clean up.
Shannon C.
Medford, OR
I like to use this cake mix when I am making a gluten free chocolate dessert because it is versatile and it tastes great. It helps speed up baking when you need to get something made in a hurry.
Amanda V.
All I have to say is...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Gluten free cakes made me sad until these were brought into my life! So delicious affordable! Thank you for making me feel like im nor missing out anymore!
Morganne S.
Absecon, NJ
Love it! Betty Crocker was always my favorite when I could eat gluten and now she's the only gluten free cake mix I use! This company knows what it is doing! I buy it for every birthday/holiday that needs a cake!
Gabriella M.
Vail, AZ
I rather enjoyed this baking mix. I've always used Betty Crocker cake mix and being forced to go gluten-free because of my new found Celiac disease was not going to change that. In my opinion it tastes just like the normal Betty Crocker cake mix and it costs about the same. All in all, I will be purchasing this again.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
I recently had to go gluten free for health reasons and that can be a pain at times. So when my birthday came around my boyfriend made me cupcakes from this gluten free mix by Betty Crocker. I didn't know what to expect but it was amazing, super moist, and tasted better than some other cupcakes I have had in life. I would highly suggest this brand. I usually bake from scratch but these tasted really amazing even a couple days later.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
This is definitely one of the best GF cake mixes available. I used to bake from scratch, but got too frustrated with the consistency once I started baking gluten free. This mix is always one of my go-tos, especially for birthday cakes. It's delicious, the perfect cake texture, and always comes out of the oven looking perfect.
Tanner H.
Mattapoisett, MA
Tastes so good! When I realized I had a gluten intolerance my mind was concerned about three things, pasta, bread and desserts (can you tell I'm Italian). But! These gluten free cake mixes from Betty Crocker are so good! I had my doubts but you honestly can't tell the difference. Had some college friends try them and they had no idea they were gluten free! Yay!
Yvette K.
Dunlap, tennessee
Is this like a chewy brownie
laura s.
Port St Lucie, FL
Yummy
Tanya H.
Winnipeg , MB
What are your favorite recipes to make with a box of cake mix?
laura s.
Port St Lucie, FL
Or sour cream
Elizabeth C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this have a largely different taste or texture from the regular mix (non gluten free) ?

Walmart