Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Jan a.Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Hayley G.

BY BETTY CROCKER #51 in Cookie Mixes

Ingredients :

Rice Flour, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), Brown Sugar, Sugar, Potato Starch, Potato Flour, Leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), Xanthan Gum, Salt.

Contains soy ingredients.

• "Recently, just went gluten free a few months ago." in 1 review
Jessica V.
Betty Crocker's Gluten-Free chocolate chip cookie mix tastes the same as the regular ones! They are so simple to bake! The key is to add more liquid ingredients than what's called for, to make sure they are tasty and not dry. My secret ingredient is rice milk, since my sibling is dairy-free.
Tiera N.
Decatur, GA
Desserts are my alltime favorite food but because of health reasons, I’m unable to indulge in most. So I love that Betty Crocker has a gluten free dessert option for me and they are GOOD! Really soft and chewy just like I like!
Jan a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My family love baking specially in winter. I love spoiling my kids baking with them. Formula is super easy to make, baking only take 8 min. This cookies are delicious and better they are gluten free.
Stacey W.
 I love this mix because I can use two egg whites and water and leave the butter out and still come out with a great product. My only complaint about this cookie mix is that there are WAY too many chocolate chips in the mix. My strong suggestion would be to sift the chips out and then pour them in as you mix so that you get an amount that feels adequate.  Otherwise you feel like you're only eating chocolate chips – And let's face it – we all really want the dough.
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
Betty Crockeer Gluten Free mixes (Especially the Choc. chip cookie mix) is my top favorite for sweet baking mixes! We use them all the time and will eat them faster than we should probably admit. They have really easy instructions and you get the perfect rise every time.
Madeleine K.
Boston, MA
These taste pretty good! The only problem I had was when they were still warm they would crumble and basically disintegrate very easily. I put one cookie on the count rack while it was still warm and it completely fell through the cooling rack slats. Just be careful of that and I would recommend!
Abby C.
North Wales, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My alllllllll time favorite gluten free cookie mix! I am always sure to have a spare box of this in the cupboard. Makes me forget that I am eating gluten free. I will never forget the first time I had a gf chocolate chip with milk. Thankfully it was from Betty Crocker because I have never looked back. Other brands can't compare.
Alex Z.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are by far my favorite gluten free cookies to bake myself! A lot of brands don't taste right, or the ingredients don't blend together well; but this stuff is amazing. Even fooled my friends into thinking they weren't gluten free.
Laura S.
Chelmsford, MA
It is hard to find new go-tos when you are used to eating lots of gluten and then find out you can't eat it. These are so good you cannot tell they are gluten free. I have bought them and made them a number of times and people are shocked when they find out they are gluten free.
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
I am a huge fan of substituting GF food into my diet any time I can. These cookies were my first baked good attempt, and they're amazing! I think a lot of people assume removing Gluten means the food won't be good, but it's wrong.