Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Michelle L.

BY BETTY CROCKER #55 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients: Sugar, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, Salt.

Contains soy ingredients.

• Do these mix up as easy as any other mix? What do we nee...1 Answers
  • Do these taste like real brownies??3 Answers
  • I've tried a couple other Gluten Free Brownie mixes and a...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Nicole L.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
This stuff is the real deal, ok.  Whoever decided to add mini chocolate chips into the mix was a genius.  This is probably my favorite gluten free mix of all time, not just of brownies.  We bake this a lot and all of my non-celiac friends swear they don't notice the difference.  The brownies are ALWAYS perfectly chocolatey and gooey and super addictive.  Very much recommend using this mix to make a brownie sundae.
Jessica S.
Interlochen, MI
When I bake I bake Gluten Free so my husband can also enjoy yummy treats because he has Celiacs. Betty Crocker has the brownies and cookies I always make. The cookies always turn out amazing.
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Betty Crocker has never steered me wrong and she didn't start when I tried these brownies! They came out perfectly in every way a brownie should. Moist, gooey, and soft! You could leave them in a bit longer to adjust those characteristics if you'd like. But these are a great option for gluten free brownies.
Lauren C.
Lynchburg, VA
Finding out I was allergic to gluten made me worry that my brownie addiction would be affected. Thankfully I found these which are honestly better than the regular brownies with gluten. Definitely recommend these for anyone regardless of a gluten intolerance or not.
Jenna O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just made these a few days ago. My roommates tell me they taste just like "regular" gluten brownies. They were very easy to make and you just had to add butter and eggs!
Shannon F.
Catering to everyone, Betty Crocker is a no brainer! These mixes are all phenomenal and priced the same as the normal (non-specialty) ones. Delicious and easy to make, they have something to suit any craving.
Alexandria V.
Middle Village
Doesn't even taste gluten free. It tastes like an actual brownie. I love baking and this is definitely something I recommend if you are gluten free. It's cheap and delicious! Super easy to make also.
Chel 🐼.
Pinellas Park, FL
Really yummy brownies. Even better with a scoop of vanilla icecream or a glass of milk. I always make sure to not over-bake them, so they stay nice and cakey but still has that perfect crisp edge.
Courtney V.
Sewickley, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
In a roomful of 20 people with several batches of brownies (one batch of these, the rest were regular) Guess which one disappeared the fastest? These ones! To everyone's surprise, they were gluten free. Now my family strictly makes this box for gatherings, based on flavor and texture alone. They taste so much better than regular brownies and I'm not sure how or why, but I'll forever buy Betty's GF brownies whenever I'm in need of something tasty.
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
Recently my father has gone gluten free, and my mother and I were on the search to find him things that he could enjoy like normal. We came across these, and had a taste test vs regular boxed brownies. These won hands down! Best boxed brownies we have ever had. Very soft and fudgy. Will definitely buy these over non gluten free from now on.
Sarah A.
Do these taste like real brownies??
Elizabeth G.
Eldon, MO
I've tried a couple other Gluten Free Brownie mixes and always had them come out harder and not gooey and fluffy. Has anyone had any problems with these hardening up after being cut? Mostly the ones I've tried have hardened when baking and are next to impossible to cute and eat but I've had a few that seemed mostly fine when cutting but then after sitting for a day they were hard. Has anyone had any problems with hardness with this brand? My 11 yr old niece had to go gluten free because of an allergy non celiac disease and is not doing good with it so I though some sweets would help but we haven't had good luck so far finding comparable stuff.
Robyn R.
New Bedford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do these mix up as easy as any other mix? What do we need to add into it to make them. Are they a good price?