BY BETTY CROCKER #35 in Cookie Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Molasses, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Maltodextrin, Baking Soda, Spice, Cinnamon, Salt.

Buy on Walmart
Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
I love this gingerbread cookies mix. It is very easy to make the best gingerbread cookies . You can bake them so that they are crispy or soft. I prefer soft gingerbread cookies. I recommend this cookie mix.
Anjum A.
These pouches are perfect for the holidays. They are very yummy and fun to make too. It is not all pricey considering the fact that you can make a lot of cookies with these. This is the best gingerbread cookie mix I have ever tried !
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Vine C.
I use this mix to bake gingerbread cookies for Christmas every single year, without fail. The cookies always come out great and the instructions are easy to follow. Even non-bakers could use this to make a great batch of cookies. Until I feel like taking the plunge of making gingerbread cookies from scratch, these will be my go to.
Christina B.
Chillicothe, OH
I love holiday cookies but I can't bake to save my life. This is foolproof and the cookies turn out so soft and delicious! Plus it makes like 3 dozen smaller cookies which is so nice for the price!
Ana R.
Found this at a local market and I just knew I had to try them! Delicious! I just made them round bcuz I don't have the cutouts but they're still good!
Sabrina O.
Bronx, NY
For a few years now I've been buying these cookies for the holiday. Make it an arts and craft for the kids in my family. They really enjoy it.
lizz c.
Sooo good!!!! they come out so perfect not too hard not too soft, exact how you want a gingerbread cookie and they are delicious!
Marissa R.
I am not a fan of gingerbread cookies but I really like this brand and recommend it. Easy to make and yummy!
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Are these nice or is the taste of ginger really strong?