BY BETTY CROCKER

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Betty Crocker Fun Da-Middles Chocolate Cupcakes are easy and fun to make: The filling surprise is inside. Less mess, less steps--no need to let cool to frost. Perfect to pack in lunch boxes. Specially designed filling bakes inside the cupcake.

Betty Crocker Fun Da-Middles Cookies and Creme Cupcake Mix:
  • Cookies and creme cupcake mix with creamy vanilla filling
  • Includes cupcake mix and filling
  • Makes 12 cupcakes
  • Bake life sweeter
  • Kosher

Warnings:

Warning Text: Do not eat raw cupcake batter.

Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil. Contains 2% Or Less of: Palm Oil, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Cellulose Gel, Salt, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Corn Starch, Locust Bean Gum, Mono- And Diglycerides, Propylene Glycol Mono- And Diesters of Fatty Acids, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Calcium Acetate, Color Added, Dicalcium Phosphate, Datem, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Nonfat Milk, Guar Gum, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Polysorbate 60, Soy Lecithin. Freshness Preserved By Potassium Sorbate. Contains Wheat, Milk And Soy Ingredients.

Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I bought these for my boys and they weren’t fond of them. I was a first time buyer of these. I bought at Walmart. It was easy to make. I won’t buy again. It’s good for other people but my family didn’t care for them.
jean m.
Taylor , MI
I had a difficult time trying to get the cake done. I went thru 3 cakes before I decided to contact CS. The problem was that the middle of the cake was still batter, while the outside was nicely browned.
The rep was very helpful and professional. He suggested how I should try baking on the higher oven rack, and he also sent me coupons for free cake mixes.
He was correct. The cake baked nicely on the higher rack.
Bethany D.
Palmetto, GA
These were fun and taste great! My niece and nephew and I made them and they loved making them and they came out so good! The best part is the icing is inside...so no messy cupcake.
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
I buy these for the kids to bake they love them super simple and fun for them they enjoy them and when going shopping they are most likely coming home with us lol
Nicole T.
Knoxville, TN
2 stars because it had anice alright taste to it but I could get mine to be nothing like they should have been. Was excited to try this and it was a flop for us
Sandi P.
We absolutely love these cupcakes! Super easy to bake and then fill. Even my kids got in on the action! I was able to find them on sale as well.
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
This cake is as it reads, F.U.N
gave my little bros and sis something fun to do and they enjoyed thee surprise n thee inside
Kayla H.
Salisbury, NC
These treats are the best for kids, and us adults too! They are very easy to make, and affordable. Worth a try!