BY BETTY CROCKER #81 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Corn Syrup, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Salt, Carob Powder, Corn Starch, Dextrose, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain egg, milk and soy ingredients.

Tabitha R.
Calling all chocolate lovers!!

If you enjoy a great brownie then this is for you. It’s super inexpensive to make and the taste will blow your mind.

It has easy to follow instructions on the bag. You only need a few ingredients too which is the best part besides the end product.

After it has been cooked, the brownies are amazing. They have a wonderful fudge chocolate flavor and are super soft.

If you love brownies or anything chocolate, then I highly recommend this to you.
Christina S.
Valdosta, GA
How can you even go wrong with these brownies?! With four kids in my house these are a staple that I pick up every time we grocery shop. They are quick and simple to make and the kids feel good about getting to help make some goodies for everyone.
Beatriz G.
Lafayette, IN
My favorite brownie mix! So delicious and cheap. I purchase this at my local Walmart. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I recommended for all chocolate lovers.
Betsy G.
Boardman
Love this brown mix so easy to make and the taste is so good chocolate you’ll love it. Try not to eat the whole thing 😂 if your into chocolate get these brownie mix .
Lynn B.
This is a good brownie mix. It is basic mix, but you can add in chocolate chips, caramel, etc. it is average priced and cheaper than some other brands/flavors. It isn’t my favorite so I rarely buy it.
Paige S.
This product is awesome because it is very easy to follow the directions. You don’t need to many ingredients and it is very convenient. The price of these are very cheap and I would highly recommend this!
Gilsia G.
Mount Vernon, NY
This are my kid’s favorite brownies mix. It’s very soft and inexpensive which is my favorite part. Good value and quality
Dairah S.
Philadelphia, PA
Me and my kids love ❤️ these there great for party’s and cookouts but instead of eggs we but apple sauce
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2062 reviews
So delicious and yummy such good flavor , cheap enough easy to make for your kids as a treat.
Marija B.
yummy, tasty very breathtakingly good u should definitely get this and try it out also good value, not that pricey it tells you the ingredients on the back, it was just as good as I expected I would give it a 10/10 and yes I am satisfied.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
for who are you preparing it?
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
How many times have you prepared it?