BY BETTY CROCKER #1 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil , Corn Starch. Contains 2% or Less of: Carob Powder, Salt, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

• Betty Crocker™ Fudge Brownie Mix Who like brownie from b...2 Answers
  • Betty Crocker™ Fudge Brownie Mix . Who else only uses her...1 Answers
  • Are these easy to make? 3 Answers
Rhonda M.
Peanut Butter Cup Crack Brownies

makes 25 squares

Ingredients

1 box brownie mix (not family sized), prepared according to package directions in a 9×9 pan
1/2 cup chopped salted or honey roasted peanuts
12 peanut butter cups, chopped
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 Tbsp butter
1 heaping cup creamy peanut butter (or 1 1/4 cups)
1 3/4 cups crispy rice cereal
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp – 1 tsp kosher salt

Instructions

Bake brownies according to package directions in a 9×9 pan lined with foil.
During last 5 minutes of baking, remove from oven and sprinkle chopped peanut butter cups and chopped peanuts on top. Return to oven for remaining 5 minutes to melt the chocolate.
As soon as you pull them out of the oven, spread the melty peanut butter cups/peanuts with an off-set spatula to smooth over top. Let brownies cool.
Next in a microwave safe bowl combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Heat in microwave for 1 minute, stirring when done. If needed, continue heating in 20 second increments until chocolate chips are melted.
Stir in cereal, vanilla and salt until evenly combined.
Pour over brownies and smooth. Chill until chocolate is set, about 2 hours.
Cut into squares to serve
Notes

Store airtight for up to 3 days. You can store these at room temperature or in refrigerator.
Ashley W.
Converse, TX
I used to make homemade brownies all the time and I stopped when I made these. Super easy, cheap and they taste homemade! They are so chewy and fudgy!!! This is something that doesn’t last long in my house at all. They are just too good!
Cristina F.
This brownie mix is genuinely THE BEST. It makes the fluffiest, fudgey brownies. The directions are really easy to follow as long as you just do what is outline on the box and it is also incredibly affordable for the quality!! I always make these brownies for parties or events or just fun baking days at home or with friends and they are AMAZING!
Samantha F.
Largo, FL
This is one of my go to recipe packages to get when I want to make brownies. I do like to tweak it a little by adding peanut butter to it. It gives it a little extra flavor and it’s so gooey and delicious. Try it next time you make it! It’s a simple and easy recipe to follow and they come out perfect every time!
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
When grabbing for a box of brownie mix, I always reach for the Betty Crocker. This chewy fudge mix is definitely my favorite. They always come out perfect and delicious and the corner pieces are always so crunchy but chewy at the same time! Very affordable, I often purchase a couple boxes at a time to make sure I always have them.
Kayla B.
Yummy and delicious! Very easy to find and to follow the directions. You do have to be careful that you don't mix these brownies more than they need because they will come out of the oven flat and hard to chew. I will buy this brand again because it has a very good flavor and easy recipe. Will recommend to others.
Mell F.
This is a great boxed brownie mix. Super easy to make by following the step by step directions on the back of the box. Easy to modify too, by putting chocolate chips or andes mint chips or anything else in it really. Relatively cheap to purchase
Stephanie J.
I bake my friends brownies for all of their birthdays, and they all are obsessed. I never tell them that I just make them from this box. I never try any other brownie because this is just too good. Nothing is better
Paulina R.
Houston
My boyfriend loves when I bake him these once in a while. Their recipe is very easy to follow and these boxes are super affordable too. I don’t bake often but when I do I use Betty Crocker :)
Chakirah K.
These are currently making my home smell so delicious 🤤. I decided to make them in a cupcake tin so we will see how they turn out. You can never go wrong with Betty Crocker™ Fudge Brownie Mix
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you eat your brownies alone or with something else?
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
What is your favorite thing to add to brownie mix?
joe w.
Murfreesboro, TN
Do you frost your brownies or not?
Eve H.
Lancaster
What the best topping for this ?
Brittney R.
Has anyone tried adding anything to this mix to give their brownies some flair? If so, what have you used? Also what worked and what didn't? I'm thinking of pumpkin pie chocolate brownies but would that be gross?

back