BY BETTY CROCKER #1 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil , Corn Starch. Contains 2% or Less of: Carob Powder, Salt, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

• Corner pieces or middle?!! 🤔5 Answers
  • Betty Crocker™ Fudge Brownie Mix Who like brownie from b...3 Answers
Ashley W.
Converse , TX
I used to make homemade brownies all the time and I stopped when I made these. Super easy, cheap and they taste homemade! They are so chewy and fudgy!!! This is something that doesn’t last long in my house at all. They are just too good!
Cristina F.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
This brownie mix is genuinely THE BEST. It makes the fluffiest, fudgey brownies. The directions are really easy to follow as long as you just do what is outline on the box and it is also incredibly affordable for the quality!! I always make these brownies for parties or events or just fun baking days at home or with friends and they are AMAZING!
Kayla B.
Yummy and delicious! Very easy to find and to follow the directions. You do have to be careful that you don't mix these brownies more than they need because they will come out of the oven flat and hard to chew. I will buy this brand again because it has a very good flavor and easy recipe. Will recommend to others.
Stephanie J.
I bake my friends brownies for all of their birthdays, and they all are obsessed. I never tell them that I just make them from this box. I never try any other brownie because this is just too good. Nothing is better
Paulina R.
Houston
My boyfriend loves when I bake him these once in a while. Their recipe is very easy to follow and these boxes are super affordable too. I don’t bake often but when I do I use Betty Crocker :)
Chakirah K.
These are currently making my home smell so delicious 🤤. I decided to make them in a cupcake tin so we will see how they turn out. You can never go wrong with Betty Crocker™ Fudge Brownie Mix
Janae V.
Best brownies we always make! Definitely our go to box. The recipes are easy to follow through with - even my 3 year old niece follows along perfectly fine with me. They taste wonderful as well. The price is fantastic! They cost less than $2 USD at Walmart and they can feed my whole family of 7.  Betty Crocker™ Fudge Brownie Mix
Nicole B.
Betty Crocker is one of my most favorites for making cookies, brownies you name it. When I make my brownies they disappear very fast. They taste yummy with a glass of milk too. I can’t cook for squat but, this is very easy to do. I’ve tried many different cake batters, brownie batters, even cookie. Nothing compares to these
Victoria C.
St Bonaventure, NY
Best and favorite brownie mix. So easy to make and takes no time!  Great taste and texture for a box mix. Great price as well ! We always make sure to have a couple mixes in the pantry. So easy and a quick snack/dessert that everyone enjoys. Hands down one of the best mixes in grocery stores.
Michelle R.
Santee
This is my favorite brownie mix!  It is simple to make and delicious to eat!  I like to add chocolate chips, or white chocolate chips for a delicious treat. I make brownie bites by using a mini muffin tin and those are great because everyone in my family likes the edge pieces. Yum!
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you eat your brownies alone or with something else?
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
What is your favorite thing to add to brownie mix?
joe w.
Murfreesboro, TN
Do you frost your brownies or not?
Eve H.
Lancaster
What the best topping for this ?
Brittney R.
Has anyone tried adding anything to this mix to give their brownies some flair? If so, what have you used? Also what worked and what didn't? I'm thinking of pumpkin pie chocolate brownies but would that be gross?