BY BETTY CROCKER #4 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil , Corn Starch. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Carob Powder, Salt, Artificial Flavor.

Charolette G.
Clintwood
Betty Crocker™ Supreme Original Brownie Mix We love this brownie mix in our family. I buy this one quite often and it disappears really fast. You can usually find this one at Walmart or most local grocery stores. Most brownie box mixes can be dry at times, but so far this one hasn't done that. This will definitely be a repeat buy for our family.
Janae V.
Best brownies we always make! Definitely our go to box. The recipes are easy to follow through with - even my 3 year old niece follows along perfectly fine with me. They taste wonderful as well. The price is fantastic! They cost less than $2 USD at Walmart and they can feed my whole family of 7.  Betty Crocker™ Fudge Brownie Mix
Samantha F.
Largo, FL
This is one of my go to recipe packages to get when I want to make brownies. I do like to tweak it a little by adding peanut butter to it. It gives it a little extra flavor and it’s so gooey and delicious. Try it next time you make it! It’s a simple and easy recipe to follow and they come out perfect every time!
Miya! N.
Berkeley
I live for this. It's easy to make, barely any ingredients, and it tastes incredible. It's fudgey, sweet, and chewy. Little kids love it, and it makes a great weekend activity to do with family or friends. It's also super cheap.  10/10 would recommend!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Perfect brownies every time! they’re so simple and easy to make and never take too long to bake. The taste is always perfect: chocolaty, fudge and sweet. I like to make them in a smaller pan so they end up thick. I think they’re best warm too!
Alexis W.
Oceana
I always use this brand when I make brownies and everyone loves them! I buy it from the dollar general store, it isn’t very expensive at all. The brownies always have great flavor and never taste dry.
Nicole B.
Betty Crocker is one of my most favorites for making cookies, brownies you name it. When I make my brownies they disappear very fast. They taste yummy with a glass of milk too. I can’t cook for squat but, this is very easy to do. I’ve tried many different cake batters, brownie batters, even cookie. Nothing compares to these
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I love this brand of brownies! They are super affordable and easy to make. I make them all the time for parties or family gatherings. I can find them easily at most stores. I get compliments on them all the time && recommend!!
Victoria C.
Fairport, NY
Best and favorite brownie mix. So easy to make and takes no time!  Great taste and texture for a box mix. Great price as well ! We always make sure to have a couple mixes in the pantry. So easy and a quick snack/dessert that everyone enjoys. Hands down one of the best mixes in grocery stores.
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
I love the taste of this mix. Betty crocker does it again of course making an amazing mix that is a must for me to always have. The price is wonderful as well. I usually buy this at Publix when I go grocery shopping. I am beyond satisfied about this item!
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you eat your brownies alone or with something else?
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
What is your favorite thing to add to brownie mix?
joe w.
Murfreesboro, TN
Do you frost your brownies or not?
Valentina N.