BY BETTY CROCKER #4 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil , Corn Starch. Contains 2% or Less of: Carob Powder, Salt, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

• Betty Crocker™ Fudge Brownie Mix Who like brownie from b...2 Answers
  • Betty Crocker™ Fudge Brownie Mix . Who else only uses her...1 Answers
  • Are these easy to make? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
I used to make homemade brownies all the time and I stopped when I made these. Super easy, cheap and they taste homemade! They are so chewy and fudgy!!! This is something that doesn’t last long in my house at all. They are just too good!
Samantha F.
Largo, FL
This is one of my go to recipe packages to get when I want to make brownies. I do like to tweak it a little by adding peanut butter to it. It gives it a little extra flavor and it’s so gooey and delicious. Try it next time you make it! It’s a simple and easy recipe to follow and they come out perfect every time!
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
When grabbing for a box of brownie mix, I always reach for the Betty Crocker. This chewy fudge mix is definitely my favorite. They always come out perfect and delicious and the corner pieces are always so crunchy but chewy at the same time! Very affordable, I often purchase a couple boxes at a time to make sure I always have them.
Kayla B.
Yummy and delicious! Very easy to find and to follow the directions. You do have to be careful that you don't mix these brownies more than they need because they will come out of the oven flat and hard to chew. I will buy this brand again because it has a very good flavor and easy recipe. Will recommend to others.
Chakirah K.
These are currently making my home smell so delicious 🤤. I decided to make them in a cupcake tin so we will see how they turn out. You can never go wrong with Betty Crocker™ Fudge Brownie Mix
Jimmie L.
Very good brownie mix! These brownies are very tasty and easy to make. They are great to take to any party. They have a lovely fudgy taste and texture! I love many mixes from Betty Crocker and this would definitely be one of them!
Darlene R.
Brimley
I bought this brownie mos a week ago so I must have bought a older mix but their still great 👍 and I taste just as good to me. And the smell of them cooking is heavenly. I would definitely buy these brownies again.
Bittany S.
West Babylon, NY
Best box brownies there is! Its a Classic. Get these every time i go to the food store. Taste great and fresh. Love to add a chocolate and carmel drizzle to the top before cooking . Overall its a yummy snack
Jeannie U.
Chalkhill
Betty Crocker™ Fudge Brownie Mix, these are really good. They have a really fudge flavor, and are chewy and gooey. We buy them at Walmart mart. They make a great dessert for after dinner
Janae V.
Best brownies we always make! Definitely our go to box. The recipes are easy to follow through with - even my 3 year old niece follows along perfectly fine with me. They taste wonderful as well. The price is fantastic! They cost less than $2 USD at Walmart and they can feed my whole family of 7.  Betty Crocker™ Fudge Brownie Mix
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you eat your brownies alone or with something else?
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
What is your favorite thing to add to brownie mix?
joe w.
Murfreesboro, TN
Do you frost your brownies or not?
Brittney R.
Has anyone tried adding anything to this mix to give their brownies some flair? If so, what have you used? Also what worked and what didn't? I'm thinking of pumpkin pie chocolate brownies but would that be gross?
Bethany B.
Hoover, AL
Do these make good, gooey brownies?