Betty Crocker™ Fruit By The Foot Berry Tie Dye Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Abigail G.

BY FRUIT BY THE FOOT

Buy on Target
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
One of my favorite fruit snacks since I was younger. Easy snack to give my son ,(also loves them), especially to split into pieces as separate snacks. Great flavor. Good texture. Affordable price.
Kelly R.
This is the best flavor, my boyfriend and I used to fight over who got this flavor in the variety box. I am 23 years old… I don't know if it's because they're so good or I just want to be a kid again.
Abigail G.
It's gelatin free, has natural flavors and is only 80 calories per roll. You can take them for a on the go snack. And did I mention they only have 10g of sugar. Just the best snack.
theresa s.
Stafford, VA
My kids love these. Great afternoon snack. They can be a bit sticky! They come in a variety of flavors. You will find them in the aisle with fruit snacks at your grocery store.
Matt K.
I used to love these when I was a kid. I now buy them to remind me of my childhood. They definitely get stuck in your teeth, but worth it!
Alicia C.
Waterford, MI
They are a great snack. Personally I loved them when I was a kid and I still love them. They are a fun snack to eat.
Ana S.
Amazing flavor and you can take these to go everywhere. They have them on sale the majority of the time!
Renee C.
My mother always bought fruit snacks and I love these. Something different to put in my lunch for work.