BY BETTY CROCKER #48 in Frosting

Ingredients: SUGAR, ENRICHED FLOUR BLEACHED (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), FROSTING (SUGAR, PALM OIL, WATER, HIGH MALTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORN STARCH, COLOR [RED 40, BLUE 1 AND OTHER COLOR ADDED], SALT, DISTILLED MONOGLYCERIDES, POLYSORBATE 60, POTASSIUM SORBATE [PRESERVATIVE], SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SODIUM BENZOATE [PRESERVATIVE], CITRIC ACID), COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, CORN SYRUP. CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: PALM OIL, CORN STARCH, SALT, CAROB POWDER, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR.

Nifty K.
Albertson, NY
These are my favorite brownie mixture by Betty Crocker .Every I bake them before I go to work and I put it out in our office kitchen it goes so fast .For little more coffe I put grounded coffe beans from home to give them a little bit of flavor
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
I enjoy making deserts from scratch, but Betty Crocker is fabulous for a quick alternative to save time and energy. The variety of flavor a is great, but I personallly loved the mocha flavor for a coffee And chocolate cafe-themed event at our church.
Andrea L.
If you want perfect brownies, you better try this brand and specifically this mix, I was a regular buyer from this brand and I always recommend, perfect texture, not expensive and for homemade snack it's perfect.
Domonique R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Betty Crocker is my go to brownie mix brand. Betty Crocker brownies are always very moist, and the edges are never hard and crispy. I 100% recommend Betty Crocker.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Do you to hard to fine so when I find them I buy like 10 box is because they're such a good value is so delicious the flavor it will blow you away I am a repeat user and I would definitely buy again
Isabella L.
Mmmm yummy yummy. I could spend ALL DAY eating this! Good value as all #BettyCrocker products. Super good flavor, just yummy. I only made it ones, but definitely going to do it again!

It' a really good product, I highly recommend it.
Jessica B.
Clinton, MS
these are so amazing depending on the pan you bake them in. .Very hard to make work but once you can figure out the proper adjustments, it's an awesome snack!!!
marcella B.
Got this for something new to try. It is super moist. But also my daughter made it. Super good the taste is good with warm coffee or teas any time
Casey D.
Louisville, KY
These brownies are to die for! I love the frosted mocha for that extra punch of flavor and they are guaranteed to wow your guests and family!
Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My mom absolutely loves this mix. A decadent treat. So rich and chocolaty. The price is good for such a treat and it is fairly easy to make
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this any good???
What do you ad to the mix? The box got ruined.