Betty Crocker™ Eggnog Cookie Mix

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda), Salt, Cinnamon, Spices, Natural And Artificial Flavor.

I have a question. Ok so can you use eggnog on this as a substitute of any liquid?
Do these cookies taste more like the spices in eggnog, or like the actual drink?
These look & sound delicious!! Do they really taste like eggnog?
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Eggnog Cookie Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Valrico, FL
This is my favorite holiday mix. I add m&ms to these and the family loves it. I highly recommend them.
These are the best especially during christmas timeee eggnog cookies ufff ultimately the best.
OHEMGEE. I love eggnog, I love cookies. I love these. Let me say it louder for those in the back: I LOVE THESE COOKIES. Buy them, make them, covet them and don't share with anyone. No one is worthy of these cookies except for you (well, maybe your grandma, but don't tell her you made them from a box)