Betty Crocker™  Eggnog Cookie Mix uploaded by Donna S.Betty Crocker™  Eggnog Cookie Mix uploaded by Leah C.Betty Crocker™  Eggnog Cookie Mix uploaded by Leah C.
Betty Crocker™  Eggnog Cookie Mix

Betty Crocker™ Eggnog Cookie Mix

BY BETTY CROCKER #29 in Cookie Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda), Salt, Cinnamon, Spices, Natural And Artificial Flavor.

Betty Crocker™  Eggnog Cookie Mix
Betty Crocker™ Eggnog Cookie Mix
Jamie M.
Baton Rouge, LA
I am not a fan of the taste of these, however, my husband LOVED them. We both like Eggnog, but I found this a little too sweet. It was easy to bake, easy to mix, smelled awesome, but personally it was just too sweet. I wouldn't buy again, I'd try something else.
Andreus R.
I love baking, but don't like eating the things I bake. They are so easy to bake and make. I buy them at all the time. I buy them at local store for a few dollars like 1.50 per bag. I buy these because they are easy to make.
Carrie S.
Warren, OH
I love the easy to make packs of cookies, I always buy this item and the family loves it. Fun and easy to make and it tastes great. I would recommend you try this product, great amount great taste for a great price. My family and I are very satisfied with this brand.
Angelina H.
Made for Christmas they come out hard I got it at my local food store okay taste kinda bland defiantly needs work. I love egg nog but was kinda disappointed. Would not recommend or buy again. Wasn't satisfied
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
Not a big fan of these cookies. Mostly because I don't like eggnog but they didn't bake right and just had a weird flavor. Wouldn't purchase again. However, I do love Betty Crocker so I will continue to purchase Betty Crocker
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Tonya H.
I bought this cookie mix for my husband because he's the egg nog lover in our family. Well I mixed it up and popped them in the oven. The smell that came out of there was heavenly. I had to try one. They were so moist and had the best flavor. I think I may have ate more than my husband. These would be great for Christmas too.
Serena T.
White Riv Jct, VT
I have never tried this product, but it's the only option that It gave me to review. This looks so delicious that I think I'm going to go to the store right after work and try to find some to make, I would be trying this product for the first time, and I look forward to writing another, hopefully 5 star review!
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Betty Crocker Limited Eggnog Cookie mix are amazingly delicious, they are extremely simple to make. I made these last christmas. They are very inexpensive and I always get a coupon to use, and most stores carry them. I highly recommend this.
amy s.
It's so nice to be able to make a batch of cookies without having to make sure I have all the ingredients. It's so easy to just throw in water and get this mixed. This taste pretty good. Almost as good as homemade.
Sharlyn  H.
Swanzey , NH
I have a question. Ok so can you use eggnog on this as a substitute of any liquid?
Kelly W.
Sacramento, CA
I am looking for a new cookie to try for the holiday season. Does this cookie taste like eggnog? Is this a cookie mix to try or pass?
krystal D.
These look & sound delicious!! Do they really taste like eggnog?
Courtney E.
Do these cookies taste more like the spices in eggnog, or like the actual drink?