Betty Crocker™ Eggnog Cookie Mix

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda), Salt, Cinnamon, Spices, Natural And Artificial Flavor.

I have a question. Ok so can you use eggnog on this as a substitute of any liquid?
Do these cookies taste more like the spices in eggnog, or like the actual drink?
These look & sound delicious!! Do they really taste like eggnog?
Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Eggnog Cookie Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Made for Christmas they come out hard I got it at my local food store okay taste kinda bland defiantly needs work. I love egg nog but was kinda disappointed. Would not recommend or buy again. Wasn't satisfied
Warren, OH
I love the easy to make packs of cookies, I always buy this item and the family loves it. Fun and easy to make and it tastes great. I would recommend you try this product, great amount great taste for a great price. My family and I are very satisfied with this brand.
Milwaukie, OR
Not a big fan of these cookies. Mostly because I don't like eggnog but they didn't bake right and just had a weird flavor. Wouldn't purchase again. However, I do love Betty Crocker so I will continue to purchase Betty Crocker
Seattle, WA
These taste like spoiled eggnog. I love all things eggnog flavored - except these. If you drink your eggnog pst the expiration date, you are the target audience for these. Everyone else, beware.
I bought this cookie mix for my husband because he's the egg nog lover in our family. Well I mixed it up and popped them in the oven. The smell that came out of there was heavenly. I had to try one. They were so moist and had the best flavor. I think I may have ate more than my husband. These would be great for Christmas too.
Oswego, NY
Betty Crocker Limited Eggnog Cookie mix are amazingly delicious, they are extremely simple to make. I made these last christmas. They are very inexpensive and I always get a coupon to use, and most stores carry them. I highly recommend this.
Des Moines , WA
1,810 reviews
It's so nice to be able to make a batch of cookies without having to make sure I have all the ingredients. It's so easy to just throw in water and get this mixed. This taste pretty good. Almost as good as homemade.
Prospect, CT
The Best. Seriously. They're so easy to make and tastes absolutely amazing. I always use a little extra butter but that's just me. Everytime I run out of the mix I bought more and am glad I stocked up. So so so cheap and so delicious.
Oh my, these cookies were amazing! I grabbed them off the shelf not expecting too much from them. They really did taste like eggnog. They were great! I'd definitely buy them again next holiday season!
Wahiawa , HI
These cookies are amazing! It's so easy to make and they taste so fresh. My daughter loves these I make them all the time when we're craving something sweet. It's also inexpensive which is always great.