BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Corn Syrup, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Apple Juice Concentrate. Contains 2% or less of: Citric Acid, Fruit Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Dextrose, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Sunflower Oil†, Color (vegetable juice, spirulina extract, fruit juice, annatto extract, and turmeric extract), Natural Flavor, Carnauba Wax.

†Adds A Trivial Amount Of Fat

Buy on Jet.com*
Taylor S.
I just bought these from Publix today and ate my first bag just now. I’m almost 4 months pregnant and i can tell i need to stock up on these. I’m so picky about gummy snacks, but these are delicious. Had the intentions of buying them for my 2 year old but i gotta sneak me some!
Laura W.
We are big star wars fans in my family. as soon as I saw these I had to have them. great packaging, great flavor. perfect texture and the shapes are so cute! my fiance ended up eating them more than the kids but this is something I would repurchase!
Ciara K.
Jamestown, KY
I love cherry cobbler and I have to say that the Betty Crocker cobbler tastes just as good as homemade. It's great!!
Marisa M.
This is such a yummy recipe & incredibly easy to make! Perfect with a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream. :) yum!
Magdaline A.
Salisbury, NC
Love the Betty Crocker Cherry Cobler mix.It is so easy to make.I love cherry an way they are fixed.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
I love these snacks! Who doesn't love snacks and Star Wars!? Perfect on the go snack.
Sarah M.
Bradford, ON
Delicious dessert and super easy to make. Can be served hot or cold... But it may not last long enough to cool