BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Corn Syrup, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Apple Juice Concentrate. Contains 2% or less of: Citric Acid, Fruit Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Dextrose, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Sunflower Oil†, Color (vegetable juice, spirulina extract, fruit juice, annatto extract, and turmeric extract), Natural Flavor, Carnauba Wax.

†Adds A Trivial Amount Of Fat

Taylor S.
I just bought these from Publix today and ate my first bag just now. I’m almost 4 months pregnant and i can tell i need to stock up on these. I’m so picky about gummy snacks, but these are delicious. Had the intentions of buying them for my 2 year old but i gotta sneak me some!
Laura W.
We are big star wars fans in my family. as soon as I saw these I had to have them. great packaging, great flavor. perfect texture and the shapes are so cute! my fiance ended up eating them more than the kids but this is something I would repurchase!
Ciara K.
Jamestown, KY
I love cherry cobbler and I have to say that the Betty Crocker cobbler tastes just as good as homemade. It's great!!
Marisa M.
This is such a yummy recipe & incredibly easy to make! Perfect with a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream. :) yum!
Magdaline A.
Salisbury, NC
Love the Betty Crocker Cherry Cobler mix.It is so easy to make.I love cherry an way they are fixed.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
I love these snacks! Who doesn't love snacks and Star Wars!? Perfect on the go snack.
Sarah M.
Bradford , ON
Delicious dessert and super easy to make. Can be served hot or cold... But it may not last long enough to cool