Betty Crocker™ Despicable Me Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Terri D.

BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ingredients: Fruit Juice Blend from Concentrate (Pear, Apple), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch. Contains 2% or Less of: Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Dextrose, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Color (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1 and Other Color Added), Sunflower Oil (Adds a Trivial Amount of Fat), Potassium Citrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Carnauba Wax. Gluten free.

Shyla M.
Missoula, MT
I buy these for my son, who absolutely loves minions. He gets excited every time he opens the package to see who he gets. I've tried these myself and compared to other fruit snacks i find these softer, woth more fruit flavor. Great product all around.
Gladys N.
I love minions and bought these just because they were on the box (obviously) and I LOVED these fruit snacks, unlike other brands these don't hurt my teeth because the are really really soft and fruity! I regret not buying another box because when i went back to get more they were no more on shelves :(
Mya B.
These little gummy fruit snacks are great. They taste like fruit and are just sweet enough for my sweet tooth. The little characters also make the product even better.
stephanie f.
Riverside , CA
They are so good, my little one loves them, I like how they come in little pouches easy for me to just throw them in my
sons lunch box
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
The tastes are great and the shapes are adorable. I'm not the biggest fan though of how the colors don't match the flavor exactly.
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
My kids love this especially the minions my lil boy loves them any thing w them he wants and this taste pretty good
Stacy s.
My daughter loves these "snacks". I've tried them, they are great tasting. Each color has its own prominent flavor.
Jazmin C.
My daughter loves these and every time she sees them at the store she has to have them! they're really good.
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
#mycultclassics I love this snack keep everyone happy and Great shack for your kids..
Martha H.
Cute and inexpensive! Kids love them and so have my coworkers :) would recommend