Betty Crocker™ Despicable Me Fruit Flavored Snacks uploaded by Terri D.

BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Betty Crocker® Fruit Flavored Despicable Me™ Snacks.
New!
Minion tested, minion approved.
Assorted fruit flavors.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
10 pouches.
10-0.8 oz (22.6g) pouches.
Made with real fruit juice*.
Excellent source of Vitamin C.
Per pouch.
80 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
25mg sodium, 1% DV.
10g sugars.

Shyla M.
Missoula, MT
I buy these for my son, who absolutely loves minions. He gets excited every time he opens the package to see who he gets. I've tried these myself and compared to other fruit snacks i find these softer, woth more fruit flavor. Great product all around.
Gladys N.
I love minions and bought these just because they were on the box (obviously) and I LOVED these fruit snacks, unlike other brands these don't hurt my teeth because the are really really soft and fruity! I regret not buying another box because when i went back to get more they were no more on shelves :(
Rachelle T.
Wexford, PA
The tastes are great and the shapes are adorable. I'm not the biggest fan though of how the colors don't match the flavor exactly.
Stacy s.
My daughter loves these "snacks". I've tried them, they are great tasting. Each color has its own prominent flavor.
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
My kids love this especially the minions my lil boy loves them any thing w them he wants and this taste pretty good
Jazmin C.
My daughter loves these and every time she sees them at the store she has to have them! they're really good.
Martha H.
Cute and inexpensive! Kids love them and so have my coworkers :) would recommend