BY BETTY CROCKER #87 in Frosting

Ingredients :

Sugar, Water, Palm Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Corn Starch, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Canola Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Artificial Flavor. Freshness Preserved By Potassium Sorbate.

Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Yeah, just give me a spoon. I would take sprinkles and mix them in, or frankly, I would also just eat it on its own with a spoon and be totally sick and happy at the same time. My dentist loves me, I am sure.
Rejeana M.
Ventura, CA
Yum. Who doesn't like rich and creamy frosting? I like this product because it's dark chocolate which is milder is flavor than milk chocolate. It's rich and creamy texture is so silky.
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
Love this frosting. It spreads well and is sweet and creamy and the dark chocolate is so much better than just the regular chocolate.
Asia K.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm not a fan of dark chocolate, but this frosting is amazing! Rich, creamy and smooth! Goes perfect with red velvet!
Angela S.
The only fudge frosting I use, so rich and the chocolate flavor is just right, not too sweet. I love this product!
Katie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn't use Betty Crocker icing when they bake? It spreads on smooth and clean every time and taste delicious.
Alyson S.
Houston, Pa
Rich, dreamy, and creamy. Soaking up tears since ever for all things breakups and cake and brownies and food.
Faith R.
Junction City, KS
If you're anything like me, chocolate is your weakness. This is a MUST for you chocolate lovers!