Betty Crocker™ Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix uploaded by Gabrielle B.

BY BETTY CROCKER #93 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil . Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Salt, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
  • "Betty's Crocker brownie mix dark chocolate fuge are very delicious and fun to bake.they are also very moist in very bite you take." in 2 reviews
  • "Can't go wrong with Betty Crocker brownies I recommend these with ice cream and a good movie just sayin" in 1 review
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I don't like chocolate, but I make these for my family and for gatherings and they're always a big hit. They're super moist and make enough to feed a crowd. If you like chewier and softer brownies, bake them in a smaller pan so they are thicker. And then just slightly underbake them so they come out perfectly chewy.
Gabrielle B.
Walmart had Betty Crocker mixes on sale for $1, so I grabbed a few and this was one of them. Decide to make the Dark Chocolate today since I have never tired this one before. If you love dark chocolate you will love these brownies!! I will definitely be buying this one again!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
My favorite of all chocolates!!! Rich, smooth, and the perfect taste all around. I buy the fudge and other flavors to make not only fudge but cookies for the kids when my baking mood hits... I probably have over 30 boxes of assorted cake and fidge mix so my kids have their faves...
Jordan B.
Quakertown, PA
Very easy to make, I'm no expert in the kitchen but I can whip these up nice and quick and they taste absolutely delicious!  I love the dark chocolate and you can always add in chocolate chips or other little extras to make it even MORE delicious!
Jazmine G.
You can never go wrong with making brownies. These brownies always come out soft and sweet and super chocolatey. I'm telling you, if you love your kids, you're going to want to make them a box of this because they're pretty darn good.
Angel H.
I usually don’t get into dark chocolate but these were so moist and chocolatey. Good value. Great price. I would love to buy these again and make some but I’m scared I’ll eat the whole pan! I’m very satisfied with the taste.
Emily E.
Yum, I like these. My mama adds chocolate chips on top. Mmm! There are fairly simple to make. Easy dessert. I just need some go power when I'm going to make them, and not quit any time in the process. You could make them ahead, let them cool off completely and then bring them for a picnic, party, or have them warm at a stay at home movie night! With vailla ice cream! à la mode -fancy!!
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
I'm not a fan of saying things are so god they're sinful... But these are so good.. Honestly I can't bake to save my life, so I rely on box mixes and isn't it wonderful to have a mix that doesn't taste gross and it's cheap!!!!
Make the gives recipe, or add chocolate chips or strawberry slices in top, it doesn't matter. These are so good!!
Elise H.
Quite literally the ONLY way I will make brownies. I have tried all of the other boxes and home made recipes but honestly nothing compares to these in flavor, texture, ease and quality. These are my go-to and people ask me to bring them to parties and such. I rarely pay even $2 because they are constantly on sale. Hidden gem!!
Jason C.
These can make some of the best brownies ever. We doctor ours a little bit by adding about 1 cup of chocolate chips, and under cooking them about 5 min. and leaving in the pan for 10 min out of the oven. This is a cheap brownie mix with excellent results.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone add anything special to their brownie mix to make them unique?
lorena p.
donde puedo conseguirlos me gustaria probarlos