BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Eggs, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda), Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Red 40.

Jacqueline F.
My little sister is a huge strawberry fan so I brought these to her so we can make them together and Betty Crocker create n bake cookie mix strawberry sundae flavored was a huge hit for her! I would recommend for children
Lauren K.
29 new street , Eccleston, chorley
Super easy and really quick for a quick dessert for the family or yourself , highly recommend if you have that sweet tooth
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
These cookies are so fun! I love making them with the kids and seeing their creativity take off. You can make so many cool designs and they're really tasty too! It's almost a shame to eat their creations, but the cookies are far too tempting!
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
I love strawberry this is a good mix because it taste like real strawberry it is like making it natural but easy to make
Mary Carmen C.
Para mi es un producto muy fácil revolver gracias a que sus instrucciones están marcadas en la caja, se cocina muy bien y el sabor es esquisto.
Sara D.
Brockport, NY
I'm a big strawberry fan and Betty Crocker is my go to brand. They never disappointment me and what do you know I've bought about 10 boxes of this I love it so much!
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Sweet and delicious cookie! This mix has all the dry ingredients necessary to make these cookies. So simple and easy to do. The quality of the cookie is good
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY
I wasn't too impressed with these.I usually love betty crocker boxed mixes but for some reason I didnt like this one. The strawberry taste was sort of artificial and i would have rather just baked regular sugar cookies. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Clarisse T.
Tracy, CA
Love this box, i use these to make my cake pops and they turn out yummy and tasty every time, my husband loves these and so do the kids!
Bianca C.
Yuma, AZ
So much fun to make with the kids. My kids absouelty enjoyed and loved this . I would totally buy this stuff again.