BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Eggs, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda), Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Red 40.

Clarisse T.
Tracy, CA
Love this box, i use these to make my cake pops and they turn out yummy and tasty every time, my husband loves these and so do the kids!
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
I love strawberry this is a good mix because it taste like real strawberry it is like making it natural but easy to make
Sabrina W.
Glen Lyon, PA
wanted to get these for the kids to try and they loved the flavors . i have tried other as well .keep up the good work
Bianca C.
Yuma, AZ
So much fun to make with the kids. My kids absouelty enjoyed and loved this . I would totally buy this stuff again.
Luisana H.
his product makes it very easy to frost cookies. Less mess and more control. Really meet my expectations, love it.
Regina C.
Way to sweet for me. Could not eat it. Love strawberry, but just not like this. Stick to the oldies but goodies.
Casey L.
We've not made this at my house, but the girls did at a friend's house and said they were great! Will try soon.
Paulina E.
Sacramento, CA
Easy to make & can be turned into an activity to bake with others. Simple instructions & delicious results
Melanie S.
Chickamauga, GA
I love betty crocker foods, she's amazing and it taste amazing! 10/10 best cookies and cakes around !!
Jena H.
Independence, MO
Not worth it. Doesn't take great and would skip next time. Hot mess, and I would definitely pass