BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Eggs, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda), Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Red 40.

Ashane B.
Canton, OH
These are so much fun for my kids. It's easy to work with the ingredients and it gives me and my kids bonding time. Walmart carries them and all the different varieties. I hope they create more so I can keep buying them.
Jacqueline F.
My little sister is a huge strawberry fan so I brought these to her so we can make them together and Betty Crocker create n bake cookie mix strawberry sundae flavored was a huge hit for her! I would recommend for children
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
These cookies are so fun! I love making them with the kids and seeing their creativity take off. You can make so many cool designs and they're really tasty too! It's almost a shame to eat their creations, but the cookies are far too tempting!
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY
I wasn't too impressed with these.I usually love betty crocker boxed mixes but for some reason I didnt like this one. The strawberry taste was sort of artificial and i would have rather just baked regular sugar cookies. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Sara elena R.
always buy this brand when baking. super good (: i use it to make brownies, cakes, and cupcakes everyone always like them plus they always have specials at my store so thats a plus of me
Breanna R.
Felton, PA
Betty Crocker cooking goods are amazing and delicious they are very easy and simple to use how ever I do wish that there was more in the bags that I am using for example when making cookies it would be awesome to have more cookies to eat after making
Tracy R.
Madera, CA
I work with disabled adults, and we bought this for a cooking class. It was so much fun to use. It let's you use your creativity which made it extra enjoyable. They were so exited to see the end result and they tasted so yummy. Great product.
Sara D.
Brockport, NY
I'm a big strawberry fan and Betty Crocker is my go to brand. They never disappointment me and what do you know I've bought about 10 boxes of this I love it so much!
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Sweet and delicious cookie! This mix has all the dry ingredients necessary to make these cookies. So simple and easy to do. The quality of the cookie is good