BY BETTY CROCKER #9 in Frosting

Ingredients: Sugar, Palm Oil, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Water, Corn Starch, Canola Oil. Contains 2% or less of: Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Color Added, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid. Freshness Preserved by Potassium Sorbate.

May contain milk ingredients.

Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
All my favorite is this brand. Out of all the frost things and in all the lands this is by far my favorite brand of frosting. This frosting is so good it's so yummy it's so delicious I love it is my favorite thing to buy.
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Really great flavor. Kind of on the sweeter side. Good price, I love using this frosting with chocolate cake because I feel like the flavors together taste really great.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I LOVE the taste of Betty Crocker’s frostings. I’m not a huge frosting fan but Betty Crocker always makes the perfect frosting pair for her cakes. There are endless opportunities to use her frosting with. I always end up coloring mine and decorating my cakes with it.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of the best frosting I think for red velvet cake. It pairs nicely and brings out the flavors of both the cake and icing. I love Betty Crocker icing I always grab icing from her. Its so soft and easy to spread. I always eat some out of the container , i cant help myself
Jessica S.
Donna, TX
This product is pretty good flavor ! Usually make with vanilla cake and add to it on top ! I prefer whip cream but this does it when I want to use something quick and easy to add to cake .
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I love frosting. Don't get me wrong. But is it me, or does this one just taste like sugar and nothing else? I mean, if that's what you are going for, that's fine, but for me, I usually need to add a flavoring to it in order to enjoy it.
Juana M.
I alwayssss keep this frosting in stock. I absolutely love it. I like that it doesn't expire so soon, so I have frosting for months if I use litle of it. I have used this frosting for cupcakes and for cake bread. It's great for decorating cakes too with tips, but it does tend to melt fast. I have even put my decorated cakes in the refrigerator over night and the next day it still tastes awesome.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
Great frosting, I buy this brand all the time when I am making recipes that call for a frosting. This brand has a lot of good different flavors and they are all sweet and easy to work with when decorating cakes and cupcakes. I do recommend this frosting.
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
I'm not crazy about the Betty Crocker white frosting. I like other flavors that Betty Crocker makes, but the white frosting tastes waxy to me, and doesn't have any flavor other than sweet. Not a huge fan of canned frosting to begin with, but this doesn't cut it.
Emily S.
Haleyville, AL
I normally make my own frosting, but when I don't have time I always go for Betty Crocker frostings. They all taste amazing and the vanilla/white frosting is super easy to dye. The dye doesn't affect the taste at all. Sometimes the kids and I will just eat spoonfuls of frosting bc it is just THAT good!
Tonae A.